KevLARR

deathmatch

hi dayz , I would like to know if you could make a deathmatch server, or a team game server , ie get into a town and take the flags , or something like that , for me personally I don't get to play for hours at a time ,so a quicker game mode designed around quick combat would be great. who else on console would like this ??   cheers dayz team

24 minutes ago, KevLARR said:

hi dayz , I would like to know if you could make a deathmatch server, or a team game server , ie get into a town and take the flags , or something like that , for me personally I don't get to play for hours at a time ,so a quicker game mode designed around quick combat would be great. who else on console would like this ??   cheers dayz team

There are some really good options already actually. You could try CoD or even battlefield. Or, if you like a shrinking map with loot everywhere and don't mind playing with eight year olds, try fortnite. For a laggier experience there is also pubg. Of course, if your just looking for a hardcore survival game that takes time and effort, try dayz. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

There are some really good options already actually. You could try CoD or even battlefield. Or, if you like a shrinking map with loot everywhere and don't mind playing with eight year olds, try fortnite. For a laggier experience there is also pubg. Of course, if your just looking for a hardcore survival game that takes time and effort, try dayz. 

go back to wandering around doing nothing ,this is a xbox forum,  not everyone can spend 3 or 4 hours look in for a gun to have the bullets not effect anything . 

2 hours ago, KevLARR said:

go back to wandering around doing nothing ,this is a xbox forum,  not everyone can spend 3 or 4 hours look in for a gun to have the bullets not effect anything . 

It doesn't take me for hours to find a gun, and my bullets work just fine. Clearly this isn't a game for you so I was offering some alternatives. 

4 hours ago, KevLARR said:

Use ignore button up top and your good to go. 

Some people on here like to play the elite card the second people ask for something that, according to the elite, is not a part of dayz. 

I too would like to see some kind of tdm/dm implemented for those quick play sessions or an itchy triggerfinger. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Use ignore button up top and your good to go. 

Some people on here like to play the elite card the second people ask for something that, according to the elite, is not a part of dayz. 

I too would like to see some kind of tdm/dm implemented for those quick play sessions or an itchy triggerfinger. 

No, just trying to avoid the dumbing down of yet another game. 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No, just trying to avoid the dumbing down of yet another game. 

Don't worry... These guys and there terrible ideas will never get implemented.