FearFokkol

Funny and Weird things seen on Dayz Adventures

Hi All

I just thought of starting this thread just to get other players experiences of funny or weird things that they have seen on Dayz.

So mine was last night whilst running through the woods/forest no where near any village or city when all of a sudden I hear a Z screaming and alot of "Forest" noise and then once I turned around, there it was, possibly the funniest or weirdest thing I have noticed on Dayz,

There was a huge pink pig running through the forest and in chasing was this Z, now the pig would outrun this Z then turn around, notice the Z is still incoming then turn and run again.

This carried on right through the forest/woods :)

• Haha 1

I had a horde of about 11/12 zombies trying to attack one wolf that had been cornered. Must of glitched out but I did record it via the capture method.

I've seen three separate Zombie on wolf battles at once near the army barracks at Zelenogorsk. Used them all for target practise haha.

Zombies chasing pigs on several occations. 

Zombies walking on rooftops. 

Zombies VS wolves are the best.. Especially with crawling Zombies. 

I was at my camp with a tire in my hand and looking into a barrel out of corner of my eye see two silhouettes running down the hill, almost jeet my drawers but then realized it was two Z's chasing a pig. I am in the middle of nowhere.

We were on coast waiting for a buddy to run up the beach from spawn, we were waiting and hear footsteps then see a guy charge around corner on us, we shoot him.....it was our buddy who thought it would be fun to sneak up on us and not tell us....

My first death in the game... A friend and I were at nwaf and I was on the prison. My mate was on his way to the prison when someone fired shots at him so he bolted into the prison with me. The guy outside was shouting for us to come out. We had a standoff for around fifteen minutes and we were shouting back that we could hold up on there for days so come and have a go if he thinks he's hard enough. As the doors opened my mate opened fire and I popped my head out at the same time and he shot me by mistake. My mate died seconds later when the guy rushed in. I'm such a pro. 

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 1:29 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

My first death in the game... A friend and I were at nwaf and I was on the prison. My mate was on his way to the prison when someone fired shots at him so he bolted into the prison with me. The guy outside was shouting for us to come out. We had a standoff for around fifteen minutes and we were shouting back that we could hold up on there for days so come and have a go if he thinks he's hard enough. As the doors opened my mate opened fire and I popped my head out at the same time and he shot me by mistake. My mate died seconds later when the guy rushed in. I'm such a pro. 

Guess he was hard...