LyrikalD

Xbox RP server?

I had a really cool encounter earlier with a guy who thought I was someone he knew from discord, he mentioned a rp faux discord server and that most of the people in the NL server I was in was apart of that group. Sadly our journey was cut short so I couldn’t delve deeper and ask what it was called. I completely forgot to check what number I was in (I believe it was 4737??) just wondering if anyone knows any rp groups and servers that would accept new people interested in creating stories?

Sadly, this simply isn't possible on console until we get privately owned servers. I think it's desperately needed given the prevalent mentality on xbox atm. We all need to ask the devs for this if we want to see it anytime soon.

Edited by bandito6000
  • Beans 2

Unless they are private servers you will always have players joining with a different mindset = KOS

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Unless they are private servers you will always have players joining with a different mindset = KOS

I’m aware of the risks and so what if people KOS in rp servers I expect that :D every play style is needed in DayZ for it to truly be DayZ. Survivors need to survive. Heroes need bandits to kill. Just sadly the bandits on Xbox are mostly small minded individuals who can’t contemplate the exponential amount of opportunities of amazing encounters there are to be had. But that’s fine I enjoy killing them anyway, especially when they get a chance to come back, it’s usually easy but if not EVEN BETTER! XD I’m always willing to take a chance for an encounter and experience. And if people are dedicating themselves to a server with rp in mind whether they’re “actual” bandit or not the chances for cool encounters is still much greater. If it goes wrong.... well that adds to the excitement. If I get backstabbed oh well that’s DayZ XD 

Edited by LyrikalD
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

13 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

I’m aware of the risks and so what if people KOS in rp servers I expect that :D every play style is needed in DayZ for it to truly be DayZ. Survivors need to survive. Heroes need bandits to kill. Just sadly the bandits on Xbox are mostly small minded individuals who can’t contemplate the exponential amount of opportunities of amazing encounters there are to be had. But that’s fine I enjoy killing them anyway, especially when they get a chance to come back, it’s usually easy but if not EVEN BETTER! XD I’m always willing to take a chance for an encounter and experience. And if people are dedicating themselves to a server with rp in mind whether they’re “actual” bandit or not the chances for cool encounters is still much greater. If it goes wrong.... well that adds to the excitement. If I get backstabbed oh well that’s DayZ XD 

Yeah... Umm then you don't need a RP server, just take anyone available right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Yeah... Umm then you don't need a RP server, just take anyone available right now. 

Why would I? I said:

14 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

And if people are dedicating themselves to a server with rp in mind whether they’re “actual” bandit or not the chances for cool encounters is still much greater.

So I’d like a better chance of cool encounters, in which I will get in the server I’ve found :) 

On 25.1.2019 at 1:28 PM, nikoor said:

yes 4737. have met a lot of RP's there!

Mhm... Time to pay the ppl a visit to say : Hi friendo. Just kidding, but checking it out is always worth it.

Ran around the map yesterday morning on 4737 and everyone I met was willing to talk. What a breath of fresh air. 

• Like 2