Kyle Goodwin

My Base got wiped from our server!!!

Question

So does duping cause base walls, tents and other stashed items to disappear? And whats the reasoning to it?

13 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Kyle Goodwin said:

So does duping cause base walls, tents and other stashed items to disappear? And whats the reasoning to it?

What do you mean?are your base walls disappearing when you try to dupe something or are your walls made of duped materials? 

I haven’t duped and my bases just seem to disappear after a week. Why???

On 1/18/2019 at 4:45 PM, NJC02 said:

I haven’t duped and my bases just seem to disappear after a week. Why???

What server did this happen on?

Spent about 2 weeks collecting nails and planks and hammers to build a pretty nice base and we’ve had it finished for about a week now and after we get off last night and lock the base it disappears overnight and isn’t there at all today! Not even the loot we buried is there as well so I feel like this game is just waistting my time right now.

3 hours ago, RageKing said:

Spent about 2 weeks collecting nails and planks and hammers to build a pretty nice base and we’ve had it finished for about a week now and after we get off last night and lock the base it disappears overnight and isn’t there at all today! Not even the loot we buried is there as well so I feel like this game is just waistting my time right now.

Persistence isnt working correctly. Its a known bug that server crashes can cause wipes of bases, tents, barrels and hidden stashes. They knew about this since before DayZ hit 1.0. I bet this is what happened to you

Edited by JBURNS489

I Build a Base ,  i need really many time to,too this. But i'm alone..

But what i don't understand, i have 2x Car tent with weapons and more, 2x small tents  with objects. Many barrels in my base ...i go sleep ,and in the Next Morning "simsala bimm " .     My barrels Stay in the Base "with Gate and number locker, but my 4x tents is Go away? Wtf 

Please look in you Backups Dayz Team.

Server NL3663969

Gametag: Hanfi638

This ja Really hard, i have took a week for Building the Fance,too Locked up the Base... and now.

The Base Stay and locked, the barrels full with looth, and the tents fly to the sky?? With the all weapons and so Els...

You need to contact the server Admin about this. Yes, there is an issue with persistence at the moment but the devs here can't help you. Contacting the Admin for the server you play on is your best option and ask them to look at the logs or use a backup to recover your gear.

49 minutes ago, MetalHead2112 said:

Sie müssen diesbezüglich den Server Admin kontaktieren. Ja, im Moment gibt es ein Problem mit Beharrlichkeit, aber die Entwickler hier können dir nicht helfen. Wenden Sie sich an den Administrator, um den Server zu spielen, auf dem Sie spielen, und bitten Sie ihn, sich die Protokolle anzusehen oder ein Backup zu verwenden, um Ihre Ausrüstung wiederherzustellen.

Can you told me ,how i can find the admin from the server?  

I found nothing...

From Xbox Server? NL3663969

I have the same problem, I put up a tent on saturday. Fill it with stuff, and go off on a wander. Come back today, and its gone.

I contacted the server admin about this, but they refer me to Bohemia

"Unfortunately we don't support the community when it comes to the official servers. You would need to reach out to Bohemia directly to get this actioned. "

I have three chests full of loot in three different spots, all three of them have disappeared and I know nobody found them. I don't hide shit in paths to other cities or anything like that.

Had three different chests full of gear that I've been collecting over the last few days, all three of them have disappeared and they were not in the same spot. They were all there yesterday and now all three are gone. Is it a known issue that your stash will disappear? Feel like I just wasted a bunch of time on this game for nothing.