MarczXD320

Are handheld tranceivers useless ?

You can just go straight up to a xbox party and talk. I really feel the walkie talkies are useless, even i who have one for two weeks now keep switching channels trying to find a soul and no one talks back.

• Sad 1

We use them in the squad from time to time. But yeah... Pretty useless. Same with the long range radio backpack. 

• Beans 1

Yeah I had one of these for quite a while, same with switching frequencies and no one replies, so decided to keep the battery but not the radio

if we could ban party chat maybe people would use them more...

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

It really depends on how you want to play.

I find those who use the hand helds (myself included) tend to want to communicate with not only their group, but others using prox chat without having to switch to game chat from the party.

It just gives one a more immersive experience. 

Not to mention most people in party chat likely won’t switch to game chat to talk to randoms, as they’re likely to just kos anyway.

I always run it on default freq. It's really cool. Wish more people would. I've met a few people from time to time.

If i have one equipped, i always ask for nearby ppl ( not to meet them, but atleast to say hello ), but since 2 weeks, no one answered :(