Sign in to follow this  
INomadZ

When Picking Up Weapons From Dead Players...

Weapons should go into your HANDS instead of your BACK! When I knock out a player, their gun/weapon should go into Hands instead of Back.
Why would I put it on my back and then put it in my hands, especially when my hands are empty??
Now I have to TAB, drag the gun/weapon into my hands, and then TAB out, Run, Raise the Gun, and then Shoot their approaching Teammates.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Yes! In fact if he had it in his hands, the item should drop like his body would. Somewhere on the ground, not be on his back. That's why we need separate actions - like Hold F or double tap F to put it into your inventory and just tap F to grab item into hands. Dunno if they removed completely that double tap thing from the old engine. Also there used to be H button that would put the item from your hands to a free slot in the inventory. We need quick response options. But we still have to TAB, click, drag or double click be it to arrange things to hotbar or in the inventory.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Hmm.

1)

Tab F, take on Hands.  Hold F (short 1-2sec. craftingcircle), take on Inventory. Add: if you have already some item in your handslot, and Hold F then goes also to inventory. Its like the "stand/crouch/prone" system.

2) 

Tab G put on Ground/Floor (in direction to Viewpoint).  HOLD G (loadcircle for Power) goes to throw the Item in direction to your View.

Edited by Sqeezorz
Add.
  • Beans 2