Sign in to follow this  
chili1496

how to move to another server

So lets say i have toon 1 on a server and hes got some decent kit, how do i get said toon onto another server with said kit? i am using dzsalauncher and when i do select another server i seem to spawn as a new character with nothing.

cheers

It's because you're either moving between an official server and a community server or a community server to another community server.  To keep your character and its gear, you have to stay within the same hive.  I think there are a few community servers that are hived, but most of them are not, so you get a new character with each new server.  Stick on the official servers for the most part if you want to jump around and keep the loot you have on you.

In DZSALauncher, there's an option on the left called "played on" -- if you tick that, you'll see all the servers you've been on -- assuming you aren't dead on those servers, you should have characters with gear on them.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, drgullen said:

It's because you're either moving between an official server and a community server or a community server to another community server.  To keep your character and its gear, you have to stay within the same hive.  I think there are a few community servers that are hived, but most of them are not, so you get a new character with each new server.  Stick on the official servers for the most part if you want to jump around and keep the loot you have on you.

In DZSALauncher, there's an option on the left called "played on" -- if you tick that, you'll see all the servers you've been on -- assuming you aren't dead on those servers, you should have characters with gear on them.

cheers buddy