v Novy v

Console Private Servers and One Character Per Server

For console gameplay right now I don't think we need new guns and scopes and other things of that nature, we need Private Servers so that people can buy a server and make a role play server so people can join or just a server for friends or something like that because this game is a role playing hardcore survival game meaning we need role play servers for people to create. Also to completely stop server hoppers,combat loggers and ghosters we need it so that there is only one character per server meaning if I were to join a server get geared and server hop I wouldn't have my gear on the server I join I would just be a fresh spawn and when I join the previous server I will have my gear and the same character with the same location I was at previously. These ideas are what we NEED right now not scopes,guns,helicopters and stuff like that we need Private Servers and the fix of Server Hoppers and Combat Loggers.

Edited by v Novy v
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

I think it’s a great idea but the devs rarely listen to the community and this will prob never happen. The devs state that duplication is a exploit well hopping servers and combat logging is a exploit the way that I see it. So BI listen up and fix it

• Like 2

it is urgent that they put private servers.

El 20/1/2019 a las 14:39, peregrino * dijo:

Edited by chente

I emailed the devs the other week its not in there plans private/community servers for xbox.... I was so pissed off :(

but they've said "Yes, we want to have private servers on xbox" when asked so I'd assume it's not a no-no

Bonjour, ben voilà, il serait bien de mettre un seul personnage par serveur cela éviterais les duplication ainsi que la déco reco que certain joueur font l'or des combat , de plus la duplication avantage les joueurs qu'il la pratiques ci vous pouviez faire quelle que chose merci

Edited by Alexis Guillaume
1 seul personnage par serveur