ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

Can we please sort out the server hopping. it does not help that you can build a base and the guy just walks to the same locked house in another server which is not locked and enters the house, and then  just hopped back into the server where the house was locked and magically spawn in the locked house.

It defeats the whole purpose of building a base or locking down places.

I suggest random spawn points when server hopping. To prevent the above from happening. (Same spawn point if you return to the server where you left)

• Thanks 1

Hi I just asked the same question..... it makes no sense why u locking down places if people just server hops into your base....kinda ruining the game for me....i am  a base builder but this is putting me off.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Jackel said:

What about all the ppl running around with no shoes on so that you can’t hear them

How is this an exploit exactly? Try walking stealthily across your floor barefoot. Now do it wearing steel toe combat boots 

39 minutes ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

How is this an exploit exactly? Try walking stealthily across your floor barefoot. Now do it wearing steel toe combat boots 

I love killing them no shoe fags, got few already today. Best is to be friendly and just execute them after asking where did they left their shoes. Tbf there should be a penalty for running 10km without shoes, make it real ok?

Just now, nikoor said:

I love killing them no shoe fags, got few already today. Best is to be friendly and just execute them after asking where did they left their shoes. Tbf there should be a penalty for running 10km without shoes, make it real ok?

Yeah I think in the mod there was some kind of "sore feet" status penalty for not wearing shoes, hopefully it comes back. I keep my assault boots because I don't want my combat knife hogging up 3 spots in my inventory 

• Beans 1

I would like to see the shooting mechanic change. When trying to shoot at zeds, if they get too close you raise your weapon, prohibiting you from shooting them. I've been killed multiple times this way, and it is quite frustrating.

• Like 1

Would it be at all possible to change freeview from right clicking analogue to maybe hold left bumper? this, i believe would feel much smoother to players and allow easier control of your direction of view. Thanks and keep uo the great work so far

Hello to all of the DayZ production team and survivors!

Just a food for thought, that’s if it’s not all ready been mentioned. 
With the release of Keyboard & Mouse compatible games late last year via the windows update.
It could be a good idea to introduce this feature to the Xbox edition of DayZ.
It would be a smooth and easy transition of the same key bindings straight from the PC edition, also introducing a more precise and quicker response with the mouse rather then the controller when pinned down in a PVP situation. 
It will allow the player to fully customise there own individual key bindings depending on certain preferences or game styles.

Anyway, just a thought. If it happens, then you’ve got one supporter right here.

Many thanks, keep up the great work and time invested!
BlackFox91

Hello to all of the DayZ production team and survivors!

Just a food for thought, that’s if it’s not all ready been mentioned. 
With the release of Keyboard & Mouse compatible games late last year via the windows update.
It could be a good idea to introduce this feature to the Xbox edition of DayZ.
It would be a smooth and easy transition of the same key bindings straight from the PC edition, also introducing a more precise and quicker response with the mouse rather then the controller when pinned down in a PVP situation. 
It will allow the player to fully customise there own individual key bindings depending on certain preferences or game styles.

Anyway, just a thought. If it happens, then you’ve got one supporter right here.

Many thanks, keep up the great work and time invested!
BlackFox91

Managing inventory is a pain. Pvp is like midevil, only seeing over your right shoulder can be a unfair advantage cqb. I say leaning and upgraded ui performance are needed asap.

99% of daily players are in desperate need of private servers even at this early age many of us would gladly pay to stop combat loggers and server jumpers from stealing our tents and Items that we spend months to build they take in 5 mins

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pearse McGarry said:

only seeing over your right shoulder can be a unfair advantage cqb.

How is seeing over any shoulder fair? Can only hope they will lock the perspective on HC servers in the next update, that is fair. What would be also fair is if they could take off the other NL HC server because they are never medium pop at the same time so we could actually have a high pop HC server because let's face it, people play HC because they like the playing field to be fair which means they tend to like pvp so I bet no one wouldn't mind if they did it. Tbh this is why I left pubg, you couldn't find any fpp games in Europe. Yeah, I know, this is not pubg but Fpp is the way to go for me, in any game.

Edited by nikoor
  • Beans 1

8 minutes ago, nikoor said:

How is seeing over any shoulder fair? Can only hope they will lock the perspective on HC servers in the next update, that is fair. What would be also fair is if they could take off the other NL HC server because they are never medium pop at the same time so we could actually have a high pop HC server because let's face it, people play HC because they like the playing field to be fair which means they tend to like pvp so I bet no one wouldn't mind if they did it. Tbh this is why I left pubg, you couldn't find any fpp games in Europe. Yeah it's not pung I know but Fpp is the way to go for me. Wish it wouldn't come to this.

Already brought up look up 2 spots

Most of my suggestions have been mentioned, but I will list them again, so BI sees multiple responses for the same issues.

-Fix bug with hats, face masks, helmets, glasses all bleeding through into your face or face and hair bleeding out of them. Also, certain hats and helmets bleed into whatever face mask you are wearing. Basically entire system needs to be looked at and fixed.

-Fix bug that causes vests and backpack straps to bleed into each other and into certain clothing. When you wear gear it should look correct and not bleed into each other. Same with guns just bleeding into backpacks with only a small portion of barrel and stock sticking out. I think something needs to be done with the character model to make them except clothing and gear better, so it all looks good when wearing.

-Inventory works decent, but would like to see it streamlined somehow to make it easier to move things around and organize everything.

-Instead of weapons eating up so much inventory space I think that you should be able to equip a primary weapon in the top inventory space that shows all of your clothing and lock that weapon to that space, so any additional weapons you pick up then need to be stored in backpack. If you are carrying a weapon in your hand all the time it really doesn't eat up space. The system may work that way already, but I will need to confirm.

-Add tactical and hunting belts with a holster, flashlight holder, magazine pouches / ammo pouches, knife sheath and extra pouches to store things that adds extra inventory space. Basically we find a belt that we can equip combat or hunting knives onto (like boots) and other items to keep them out of inventory. All of the pouches and holders could be something that we need find to add to the belt. I think that this would be a great addition to the game!

-Add more tactical style gear, camo patterns and clothing.

-Add the ability to lock items into inventory. We know we have all accidentally dropped items.

Give us a option to invite players to a in game party. When you hit the talk button it shows a white mic icon letting you know that you’re able to talk. I think there should be a yellow /gold mic that lets you communicate with your team only that’s Currently in the game. Every player should but start go to online and when they see all the players in the lobby you’re able to invite them to a commutation chat

Would like to know if the  diseases in the game are bugged. I’ve used 2 bottles of  multivitamins, codeine, and any other antibiotic, it has been Longer than 4 hours in game and I can’t seem to shake it. No progress bar showing the disease is going away. I could be playing the game wrong.

• Like 1

Buried Loot  Disappearing, and Third-Person Shooting  going through enemy's players at almost point blank range. Honestly these should be first and foremost. I have a video to prove how bad the third person shooting is. Either than that keep doing yall thang! Ignore the people talking about nighttime. Its perfect the way it is now.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, RicKaTaNski said:

Would it be at all possible to change freeview from right clicking analogue to maybe hold left bumper? this, i believe would feel much smoother to players and allow easier control of your direction of view. Thanks and keep uo the great work so far

It would be nice just to lt bumper and rt bumper to look while sprinting.  If you need to sprint away because you're being shot at (happened to me the other night), there is NO WAY to visually track someone.

7 hours ago, Dylan Halo Romo said:

Would like to know if the  diseases in the game are bugged. I’ve used 2 bottles of  multivitamins, codeine, and any other antibiotic, it has been Longer than 4 hours in game and I can’t seem to shake it. No progress bar showing the disease is going away. I could be playing the game wrong.

I had a bug (no sneezing or coughing.  Just puking) and an IV cured it.

19 hours ago, VVolf10 said:

Most of my suggestions have been mentioned, but I will list them again, so BI sees multiple responses for the same issues.

-Fix bug with hats, face masks, helmets, glasses all bleeding through into your face or face and hair bleeding out of them. Also, certain hats and helmets bleed into whatever face mask you are wearing. Basically entire system needs to be looked at and fixed.

-Fix bug that causes vests and backpack straps to bleed into each other and into certain clothing. When you wear gear it should look correct and not bleed into each other. Same with guns just bleeding into backpacks with only a small portion of barrel and stock sticking out. I think something needs to be done with the character model to make them except clothing and gear better, so it all looks good when wearing.

-Inventory works decent, but would like to see it streamlined somehow to make it easier to move things around and organize everything.

-Instead of weapons eating up so much inventory space I think that you should be able to equip a primary weapon in the top inventory space that shows all of your clothing and lock that weapon to that space, so any additional weapons you pick up then need to be stored in backpack. If you are carrying a weapon in your hand all the time it really doesn't eat up space. The system may work that way already, but I will need to confirm.

-Add tactical and hunting belts with a holster, flashlight holder, magazine pouches / ammo pouches, knife sheath and extra pouches to store things that adds extra inventory space. Basically we find a belt that we can equip combat or hunting knives onto (like boots) and other items to keep them out of inventory. All of the pouches and holders could be something that we need find to add to the belt. I think that this would be a great addition to the game!

-Add more tactical style gear, camo patterns and clothing.

-Add the ability to lock items into inventory. We know we have all accidentally dropped items.

The reloading dynamic needs fixed still.  Let's take the shotgun as an example.......I still have to "combine" multiple times to initially load the mag tube.  After that, "y" USUALLY will reload it, but sometimes will STILL cycle through my quick menu.  It's a big pain in the ass when I'm trying to outrun zeds and reload, only to turn and have to punch one with by binoculars or some junk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is there no HC server in the asian region now??? We had stashed m4s & military gear buried in dry bags & now lost all of it