ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

34 minutes ago, smokedgolem said:

So when is the next xbox update? Im gonna take a break from the current state of the game could u let me know so i can decide if i wabt to try again then

I'm sure the devs will phone you if you leave your number for them.

• Haha 5

The invintory is all around laggy and hard to get around takes forever and needs to be fixed and all around game is laggy issue with putting food on sticks food won’t go on the stick sometimes when holding y with gun in hand won’t reload gun 

Edited by Elenbaas03

19 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

If your phone doesn't ring, it's them.

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, ImpulZ said:

Please be a bit more specific what issues you have with the inventory.

Do I really need to be more specific do you even play your own game? It’s all laggy takes 10 minutes just to go thru to the bottom when you close a container like your backpack or gun you cant scroll past your first slot and the tents and barrels and cars when you get in them and start going thru the inventory the whole inventory starts tweaking out and starting moving up and down everytime you click down on the d pad it’s just all jacked up I saw awhile back that you said in a Xbox briefing that your working with vigor to bring us a better inventory UI what happened to that? It was like 2 months ago 

Edited by Califire95
Your website is as laggy as your game and didn’t recognize when I clicked a button

A big thing for every players thats tryin to make a base its that people can jump off the server connect in your basement on an other server and connect back on the server with the base and can also do that for looting items very quickly its this gonna change or not?

The main things we need on xbox for dayz to stick by its name is more hardcore like we have no night cycle anymore no weather . All the xbox players tweeting at you don’t know what the games about telling you to make it so you spawn in your base like that’s to easy do what dayz is not what xbox is 

• Like 1

This seems like an easy task not sure though, so bases can't be just spawned in or get accidentally wiped just put a buildable flag down that puts a barrier of like 100 yard radius in a area of the base which then has a code that spawns everyone outside of the radius and saves bases from being wiped. 

Please add hold breath.

The tactical vest should be 10 slots bigger then field and should be allowed to covor plate carrier. 

Please add the m3s or remove the items for it.

Items at military bases need more alot more if takes a person almost 2 hours on foot or 1/2 hour in a car the items need to be there on a more regular bases.

Honestly I really just want my base I work so hard to build with my team not to get wiped because of a crash. O tents spawn way to rarely.

PS if you do add the tent thing fix the combination lock so it does not just have one use.

Edited by Hamabata Oshay
Forgot something
  • Like 1

Issues I've encountered :

-Surrender Animation destroys you gun in hand

-no leaning

-no holding of breathe

-building a base with fences and a watch tower (each base piece has an 'inventory'), having a barrel in said base, and a backpack inventory; when trying to open the inventory it the game does this: 1) sound reduces to a lag and turns into blips and frames drop to 2 a second with sound only coming in those 2 frames 2)Moving inventory or navigating it is INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT AND FRUSTRATING 3) the game crashes. I cannot tell you how many times my friends and I had to restart our game because it crashed due to opening our inventory inside our base and it opens every single inventory item at once

-clipping of person's body through clothing

-farming food: our plots of land with seeds on them that we planted disappeared after logging out and coming back the next day but our base was still there

-Reloading: Sometimes I can hit 'Y' on my controller and it'll reload my empty weapon. Other times it'll switch to something else on my weapons wheel [Maybe make it, double tap to reload, hold 'Y' to reload?]

-Head torches are useless by my findings. Doesn't turn on with battery it

-putting a fire in a fireplace in a house: The smoke out the chimney works great, but smoke also pours out of the house through its walls, resulting in two smoke signals

-You cannot throw a flare or glow-stick

-No Bow & Arrows

-an item dropped on a fence being built for base building renders both unusable. (My friend dropped duct tape on a fence). The duct tape was just floating on top of the fence, could not be picked up, and the fence could not be built upon. (The building animation and timing wheel for duration of animation worked but nothing completed)

-Vehicles: My friends and I found a skeleton of a car (i.e. no wheels, rad, spark plug, etc). It just needed parts. My cousin, being the car-nut he is, tried to sit in it. When he did he instantly died and the car went crazy. He closed the game out of frustration and joined back 10 min later. When he did he was standing next to the car alive and well with all of his loot

Tweaks:

-make hydration last a little longer

-When a scope is on a rifle and I aim, I want to use the scope, not iron sights. Switch the toggles

-fix the sprint + rb(free look) = getting cut in the back with a combat knife by my friend

-loot economy to have more base building equipment spawn

-make it so people can't server hop into your base that you built, fortified, AND LOCKED TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT! Just push them like 100m away from the base if they didn't log out in said base.

New mechanics I want to see in the near future:

-Spawn: Choose your spawn area! I'm not saying, "I want to spawn right at Cherno" but something like picking the south or east coast to spawn on. And be able to spawn back at your base when you die but with a harsh respawn timer, so if you're being raided the raiders aren't facing waves of one person every 30 seconds but rather every 10 min. I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to die and spawn 15km away from a base or friends. A general area spawn pick would be nice where if you pick the southern coast, that's the only choice you have. It can spawn you anywhere along it. But a general vicinity would be nice.

-Be able to roll a tire or barrel instead of carrying it everywhere. Ofcourse doing this on a hill would risk you rolling it all the way down a hill, but getting parts and walking them 6km is a real kick in the nuts

-Be able to 'stab' another player instead of just slash at them. Scenario: You run out of ammo as someone is firing at you, you take out your knife and charge them, you manage to get close to them and hit 'rb' to lunge stab (which i still think needs to be fixed), and it stuns them for a second or two; enough to maybe stab them a second time or punch them and knock them unconscious. This is just an idea, but stabbing would be nice

-Waypoint/marker: If you do the point animation at a building or window, and your buddy is standing right next to you, they should be able to get an indicator of what they're seeing whether it be a distinct marker (think or a laser point) or a circle colored hue of an area he's pointing to signify what or where. If your buddy, however, is far away from you they can't see that

-Prompt: I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH! SERIOUSLY! I just want this to pop up in the screen just for clarification. When I'm crafting or combining items, I put one item in my hands, hit 'B' on the item in my inventory, and then it backs me out of my inventory with nothing telling me 'item 1 and item 2 have been combined' or, 'Sorry, can't do that' for when it can't. I get so infuriated when it doesn't work because I don't know why. It doesn't even say I can't. If I wasn't able to, I'd just like the game to say so in live time instead of mashing a the buttons like an idiot and making my friends ears upset because of my growing anger

-Base building: Bridges between watch towers would be neat, boxed structures you can make (think of the game Rust, but not obscured bases; just 3x3 houses or 2x4, etc.) and flagpoles. Flagpoles, I personally think, can really push for base building and raiding of other people in the game. Spawn and scatter flags throughout the map (whether they have emblems or just country flags, IDC) so that people can grab one, bring it back to their base and raise it on the flagpole (or hang on an interior wall) to signify that this is a person's base of operations. Now, when other people walk by and see this base, they'll have something to try and steal and take back to their base for bragging rights. Building a community can come about through competition. When they bring a flag back, they can erect it in their base, upside down showing their triumph other another group of survivors. This also eludes to those people coming back to their base and seeing it was raided and their loot was also taken, instead of someone logging in, not seeing loot, and figuring it was all wiped and that being totally unfair. this will not push people away from a glitchy game. And to also encourage it, the flag, when stolen, does not take up room, but can be worn as a cape or over a backpack or something to display it's taken and on a person. Think Capture the Flag but with zombies.

After last patch on Xbox one , using any sewing kits or duct tape to patch even gun cleaning kit disappears after one use! Especially when you really need a patch job bad and you have 1 thing that normally fixes 3 to 4 times you get one use out of. Thanks?

Edited by Heir

10 hours ago, Heir said:

After last patch on Xbox one , using any sewing kits or duct tape to patch even gun cleaning kit disappears after one use! Especially when you really need a patch job bad and you have 1 thing that normally fixes 3 to 4 times you get one use out of. Thanks?

It only does that if the tape or repair kit is on the ground, works OK if done in your inventory

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It only does that if the tape or repair kit is on the ground, works OK if done in your inventory

not true it depends on the day, for real! we've tested this with 3 different people countless times. 1 day there's no problem at all no matter where the repair kit or tape is but change a server and everything dissapears on one use. you sir have been just lucky.

1 hour ago, nikoor said:

not true it depends on the day, for real! we've tested this with 3 different people countless times. 1 day there's no problem at all no matter where the repair kit or tape is but change a server and everything dissapears on one use. you sir have been just lucky.

Ah well I guess I have been. Maybe it's the server I'm on. Also never have any loot issues on this server. Also frame rate is decent in cities. I was passing through cherno yesterday and frame rate didn't drop once. Just got that strange audio lag for about ten seconds when I was looking through some garages. 

12 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ah well I guess I have been. Maybe it's the server I'm on. Also never have any loot issues on this server. Also frame rate is decent in cities. I was passing through cherno yesterday and frame rate didn't drop once. Just got that strange audio lag for about ten seconds when I was looking through some garages. 

Yeah I guess it could be due to servers, I fixed a damaged radio with tape and weapon with cleaning kit and no issues on my home server :)

2 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Yeah I guess it could be due to servers, I fixed a damaged radio with tape and weapon with cleaning kit and no issues on my home server :)

To be honest, I don't even pick repair kits up anymore, just good ol' gaffer tape, the one stop shop for all household repairs! 

1 minute ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

To be honest, I don't even pick repair kits up anymore, just good ol' gaffer tape, the one stop shop for all household repairs! 

Haha yeah, I didn't know I could repair the radio with tape until I noticed it could be "combined" so tried it the check what the options were and "repair" it was, very happy :)

Really looking foward to the next update with (hopefully) some of our feedback already implemented, hope that night time in particular will finally be fixed (because 5 minutes is not good lol)

11 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Really looking foward to the next update with (hopefully) some of our feedback already implemented, hope that night time in particular will finally be fixed (because 5 minutes is not good lol)

Haha was just about to get rid of the night scope I found, guess I will keep it for now until we get some feedback on the update :)

On 27/01/2019 at 4:19 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lmfao

So I don't now if ant asked this but are we getting private servers on xbox and when we looking to get them

sei que o DAYZ e  previa, jogo sempre de 29 / de agosto 2018 ate hj. sei que vcs estao testando de tudo no jogo. Mas um jogo de SOBREVIVENCIA que não tem mais noite e nem chuvas esta sem graça. e vcs PODERIAM  se preocupar com quem nao gosta  so DE PVP. EU jogo de tudo nao me atrapalha o pvp eu ate gosto. mas tenho amigos que nao compram O DAYZ  porque nao tem pve. pensei nisso. agradar a todos. pvp e pve. 

Edited by Samuel Dayz Team BR

bohemia queria dar meu feedback, muitas vezes os fps nos servidores, ainda mais em cidades com muitos zumbis, esse negócio de itens duplicados está tirando uma vantagem do jogo em si, e por favor pedido a você por um servidor brasileiro, porque o ping durante uma partida fica muito alto, obrigado :)

Hey BI when are you going to fix the god damn server hopper issue? I killed 3 of them in the space of 20 mins thanks to the help of some mines that I stole from some duper’s base. I find it funny that you close threads when ppl are talking about duplicating which you state it’s an exploit. What about all the ppl running around with no shoes on so that you can’t hear them or what about the fact suppersors work even better when they are ruined? All of those are exploits in their on way. Watch out hoppers I got 30 land mines and one of them has your name on it!