ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

On 1/18/2019 at 10:22 PM, Its Extra Moist said:

Just a heads up, you have to zoom using RB and then sprint. This is a quick fix but I agree it should be worked on.

oh i know this but it's annoying 

could you guys work on tent placement it seems like you can't ever place a tent in a reasonable place, e-mail or reply to this if you want video evidence of what i am talking about  

thank you

So what im wondering is when is bows and fun crafting weapons being released im a huge fan but feels broken when i cant make a bow on a survival game and the inventory is horrible constantly closing and reopening to switch to a new bag or running from zombies to see my game crash and sogn back on to a fresh spawn

• Like 1

More zombies in the non city rural areas would be cool like around in the woods. Not even a lot just a couple here and there 

If you prone next to a tree and put your side against it then turn to one side very quickly it will launch you into the air and do damage or kill your character 

Suppressors will be quiet for the character after logging I but zombies hear a normal gun shot and the suppressor has to be removed and equipped again 

you know you have the best games in the world that is not new ... I've played a few good hours to feel that after knowing the map and seeing what you can find we feel a little lack of what to do, lack of interaction , long wandering without seeing, in my opinion kills itself for some type of NPC type faction / zombies that keeps a points of the map in which the loot is better or in greater number

. Another thing I noticed was when I was building my base. as at the time I was playing alone I took a lot to finish my base because every time I had to go out to look for some nail-like resources etc ... and what happens is that it takes too long to build something that can be destroyed in 1 minute, grace to make a camp .... take a better look at how to invade the fortifications of a base is very easy ,. my friends are giving up doing it

another observation I have is that the game has a huge arsenal and is reduced to M4 and AKM bring more weapons to the game please

.... SOUTH AMERICAN servers, currently in the dayz of xbox on there are many players from South America, and we have a lot of disadvantage playing against the players of North America, because it is like playing with a team that plays at home kkk.

private servers for xbox, so we can play on a server with our own rules, so we can play a more friendly roleplay and some history behind the perssonage ...

13 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Why does anybody support keyboard and mouse on Xbox or any console for that matter? Why is this even being considered? Seriously keyboard and mouse is way o p compared to controller. Why the hell would I want to go against PC players when they still have cheats and hacks in this game and then add the fact that there on keyboard and mouse? That's a big no for me.

They plan to separate the player base, which still sucks in my book. And what's to stop someone using a xim or some kind of input conversation method enabling them to play with m&k in the same server as controller players?

On 1/24/2019 at 12:50 PM, Karl Archer said:

I would love too know who I killed instead of you are dead maybe "harry; killed you. 

In the real world, if someone kills you, would you know their name?  DayZ is a SIMULATOR, not a shooter like BF and CoD.

• Beans 1

BUG/DEFECT

please fix basebuilding! You can not build fencing or watchtower on any type of incline/slope as same goes for tents/barrels. Trying to also build around trees is impossible, could you please make it an option to cut up tree to make it able to place a kit in place of tree

Devs i found a few more bugs 1 with flashlight u cant zoom while holding it up it turns off and the 9v battery idk how it happend but when i was tryin to put it in a scope that was in my hand i hit equip and it went to my night vision scope in my backpack and another thing is when i have a clip full or clips in my vest bag exct and try to reload my gun it will no load the clip in nmw until i go i. Inv combine one with gun then i can swap and load with y ...n pleaseeee make the inventory n vicinty like pubg while moving ...

I have just encountered the worsttttt bug i everrrr have come across .....im looting dont hear anybody anthing and all sudden i hear footsteps so i took my pistol out everything was good i was listing i then back in a corner to see both doorways then dead no shot sound it wasnt silenced i know what it sounds like it was nothingggggg didnt see anyone in my line of sight and i know nobody was in my line site no way they seen me instantly dead idk if it is a spot wea u can b invisible or under map but this player that killed me was deffffff invisible 100% no way he was able to see me and i didnt him i was in a shack no windows two doors specially no sound you guy gottaa get this game optimized and stop these cheaters that dupe and glitch its sickning 

20 minutes ago, TheFriendlyMercz said:

I have just encountered the worsttttt bug i everrrr have come across .....im looting dont hear anybody anthing and all sudden i hear footsteps so i took my pistol out everything was good i was listing i then back in a corner to see both doorways then dead no shot sound it wasnt silenced i know what it sounds like it was nothingggggg didnt see anyone in my line of sight and i know nobody was in my line site no way they seen me instantly dead idk if it is a spot wea u can b invisible or under map but this player that killed me was deffffff invisible 100% no way he was able to see me and i didnt him i was in a shack no windows two doors specially no sound you guy gottaa get this game optimized and stop these cheaters that dupe and glitch its sickning 

Where were you looting when this happened 

You guys reallly need to get this game together two times in a rowwwww first im looted to shyt by actually playing not duping like a goof or server hoping and i get killed by someone that was not visible i was in a hut watching both doors heard no gunshot and i died second time im in a building i locked myself in to organize my backpack all the sudden i hear the audio start studdering and the game was lagging i thought just the server coudlnt even hear my own footsteps then what happens get killed by a dude that i couldnt hear cause theres a problem when in game and someones next to u u can hear a studder in the audio i couldnt even hear his steps nothing its bull this game needs work we paid 40$ for a broken not even a preview whats this a prieview of how the game dont work on xbox its saddd im giving this game like two more lifes if i dont die in a legit fire fight with out sound issues im done ..u hear echos half the time and dont even know if its ura or sumone elses its gettn sad now 

51 minutes ago, TheFriendlyMercz said:

You guys reallly need to get this game together two times in a rowwwww first im looted to shyt by actually playing not duping like a goof or server hoping and i get killed by someone that was not visible i was in a hut watching both doors heard no gunshot and i died second time im in a building i locked myself in to organize my backpack all the sudden i hear the audio start studdering and the game was lagging i thought just the server coudlnt even hear my own footsteps then what happens get killed by a dude that i couldnt hear cause theres a problem when in game and someones next to u u can hear a studder in the audio i couldnt even hear his steps nothing its bull this game needs work we paid 40$ for a broken not even a preview whats this a prieview of how the game dont work on xbox its saddd im giving this game like two more lifes if i dont die in a legit fire fight with out sound issues im done ..u hear echos half the time and dont even know if its ura or sumone elses its gettn sad now 

I think your keyboard was lagging and 'studdering', didn't understand a word of that. 

• Haha 1

Hello. When game sharing unable to use any other accounts. Example. Game sharing between person A and person B. Unable to use person Cs account on either xbox. Also unable to use person As account on person Bs console and vice versa. 

Cheers

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Chrispenchewy said:

Hello. When game sharing unable to use any other accounts. Example. Game sharing between person A and person B. Unable to use person Cs account on either xbox. Also unable to use person As account on person Bs console and vice versa. 

Cheers

http://support.xbox.com

So when is the next xbox update? Im gonna take a break from the current state of the game could u let me know so i can decide if i wabt to try again then