ImpulZ

Xbox Feedback Round - January 2019

Put an end to the items being lamely spawned around the map. For example. Theres gun racks in the military bases for what? Cabinets. Closets. Drawers. And one to two items max per building is kind of stupid. Might as well be empty buildings. You can damn near just peek inside a widow to save going in to find a hoodie. Feel like there should be storage space in closets and drawers and stuff. That way a solo player could use an apartment as a home or a secluded house. And base building groups can carry the barrels. ;) would make looting way cooler than open door look down and leave if items were where they would be in RL. Shirt in a closet. Beans in a cabinet. 

• Like 1

Something that would be nice to see in dayz on console would be a kill feed so if a player kills you you can hunt him down sucks when you get shot and killed and don't even hear the gun go off also another good thing to add would be a type chat in game either a server wide  chat or direct so ppl without mics can talk to other players and global chat would be nice so players could help other players out if they asked for a ride or needed medical supplies even to ask if there are any friendly ppl playing and they wanna team up or could let other players know of a sniper killing new spawns kinda deal I think doing this would really improve the player to player experience a lot cause right now ppl don't even try to talk they just kill on site 

General Game

Map: Please add an in-game map that you can carry around so I don't have to use a separate app to find out where I am.

Optional: with player indicator

Other than that I really enjoy the game!!

I want the little things back that matter a lot such as sliding down the ladder. That really irritates me as I'm looting because it worries me if I were to get into a fight. Thanks 

Soo posted a few things but there are a couple of things I would like to see fixed.

1.) Losing equipment when switching server both backpacks on the back and guns out of the hand. Time data base connection error pops up after being disconnected from server due to lagging out. 

2.) Base building!... You are able to take the logs out of the foundation. When you do this the server doesn't recognize that it is a building structure and the base will despawning. On a side note building durability is disappointing...you can spend hours and hours base building gone in 80 second.....and not to help with safety things there is server hoping...please take sever hoping out of the game...base building doesn't mean anything if someone can sever hop into your base in 90 seconds .....

I know its a little off topic, But when will Dayz be coming to PS4?
Its good that you are concentrating on the PC and Xbox to get all their issues sorted,
But at least post update as to a possible release,
Sry guys

performance issues when first firing gun and going into cities. also if your spin around quickly some of the textures will dissapear causing fps drops. Theres an issue with the zoom button, if your sprinting and press RB to zoom it does a heavy punch

57 minutes ago, KripticWolf said:

General Game

Map: Please add an in-game map that you can carry around so I don't have to use a separate app to find out where I am.

Optional: with player indicator

Other than that I really enjoy the game!!

there is the maps are just rare, i only found one and it was a while bacm

• Thanks 1

The lag during gunfights is horrible 90% of my deaths during a gunfight was from the lag or the game crashing... fix the lag and the game would be complete for me

In my opinion with the feature of base building we need more servers now . Atleast untill private servers will be available.

Like to see our servers back I feel bad for new players that are getting killed 3 min into spawning because all the servers being high pop 90% of the time they cant even figure the mechanics of the game out

Dayz devs, 

First of all I want to say thank you for the continued improvement of your dayz platform on Xbox. I have played since the day you launched and have had a hungering to play ever since, through the ups and downs the game remains very exciting and I can’t wait to play. I invite friends to play with me to introduce them to a new style of play the most difficult part of this playing this game is the button layout. 

1.) please make free look Left bumper

2.) reload should be x button

3.) please take off option to attack with right bumper. 

4.) micromanage still only works with RT and not LT. 

5.) implementing lean with “right and left stick click” 

6.) select fire with up on the d-pad. (If that isn’t already in) 

anyway, the game seems to be running smoother than ever for me. Thank you for this line of communication and I look forward to see tweets with upcoming news! 

Cheers 

KK

I would truly like to see Server diversity! With servers being taken to support PC  and now hardcore servers being implemented I would really enjoy to see PVE servers as well. It's not enjoyable to load up into the game be friendly towards every person you see and then get shot at 90% of the times and lose everything when you do try communicating with random people you come across. I believe this also could help "battle logging" and people who log out when they see another person. If PVE servers are created I feel it will greatly reduce on "Battle logging" well simultaneously addressing people who feel like the community is "toxic" because they get shoot on sight for simply trying to talk to another player. It's not that you can't go out and get the gear again, but once you've been killed multiple times because you choose to try to interact with people and then have to go get gear repeatedly makes you not want to play the game.

I would recommend adding mouse and keyboard support for DayZ Xbox. It would really go miles with control system. Xbox already allows mouse and keyboard, it’s just up to the developers to implement and enable it. This would allow for more unique movements and actions to be made which simply can’t be done on a controller due to its lack of buttons. Thank you for your consideration ❤️

Look at PUBG Xbox. And try to copy it’s controls and inventory system. It’s similar to DAYZs and I think it would perfectly with a controller. Due to lack of a mouse and keyboard. It would be perfect

Use of camo nets to cover cars when not in use or the use of spray paint to change the color of the car.  Nothing more annoying than coming back to your car and it not being there anymore cause someone easily found it and stole it.

Make the cars more powerful so they can be able to atleast climb any road on the map.  We were driving on a dirt road going up a hill in first gear and it couldn’t even make it up halfway since it doesn’t have any power.

Make night time much longer now that there’s night vision and please fix the night vision.  I can provide the clip I took on Xbox of it not working correcting if you’d like to see it.

Not sure if the armor is working but I think if someone is wearing an assault helmet or tactical helmet it should be able to take a couple rounds to the head instead of instant death.

Get rid of the wind scene until you can fix the issue with the lag since the wind makes things laggy when near a bigger city like Cherno or Novo.

When climbing ladders like at the radio towers I want to be able to get off the ladder without falling to the ground and going unconscious.  There’s been to many times where I’ve tried even climbing a building and once at the top the character just falls instead of going onto the roof, a good example is east of Novo at the industrial yard.

Edited by Gunnie430

3 minutes ago, AbandonHopeVII said:

Look at PUBG Xbox. And try to copy it’s controls and inventory system. It’s similar to DAYZs and I think it would perfectly with a controller. Due to lack of a mouse and keyboard. It would be perfect

Pubg has a terrible inventory system, we don't really want it for dayz

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KapuGod said:

If only your squad had names that would be helpful but I don’t want the ENTIRE SERVER to have names above their head that would definitely ruin the game. They should at least let us make a nickname for our in game characters and only people in our squad can see it so it’s not a huge gamer tag floating around 

Again, DayZ is a simulator of sorts.  Simulators emulate reality.  In reality, you would not see a gamertag floating above your buddies (regardless if ONLY YOU can see it).  Pay attention to what they are wearing, have matching armbands, or have matching clothes.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gunnie430 said:

Use of camo nets to cover cars when not in use or the use of spray paint to change the color of the car.  Nothing more annoying than coming back to your car and it not being there anymore cause someone easily found it and stole it.

Make the cars more powerful so they can be able to atleast climb any road on the map.  We were driving on a dirt road going up a hill in first gear and it couldn’t even make it up halfway since it doesn’t have any power.

Make night time much longer now that there’s night vision and please fix the night vision.  I can provide the clip I took on Xbox of it not working correcting if you’d like to see it.

Not sure if the armor is working but I think if someone is wearing an assault helmet or tactical helmet it should be able to take a couple rounds to the head instead of instant death.

Get rid of the wind scene until you can fix the issue with the lag since the wind makes things laggy when near a bigger city like Cherno or Novo.

When climbing ladders like at the radio towers I want to be able to get off the ladder without falling to the ground and going unconscious.  There’s been to many times where I’ve tried even climbing a building and once at the top the character just falls instead of going onto the roof, a good example is east of Novo at the industrial yard.

Tactical and assault helmets will NOT stop a heavy caliber round in reality, so why would it do it here?  They are meant to create angles, so if you are lucky, perhaps the projectile might "glance off" as opposed to taking one to the dome.  In that case, the helmet would be ruined, you would probably take a little damage, but you'd be alive.......at least until the next shot hits you.

4 hours ago, Shades420 said:

Something that would be nice to see in dayz on console would be a kill feed so if a player kills you you can hunt him down sucks when you get shot and killed and don't even hear the gun go off also another good thing to add would be a type chat in game either a server wide  chat or direct so ppl without mics can talk to other players and global chat would be nice so players could help other players out if they asked for a ride or needed medical supplies even to ask if there are any friendly ppl playing and they wanna team up or could let other players know of a sniper killing new spawns kinda deal I think doing this would really improve the player to player experience a lot cause right now ppl don't even try to talk they just kill on site 

I've tried to explain this to other posters.........DayZ is a simulator of sorts, hence the "permadeath".  In real life, you wouldn't know who killed you, and you sure as heck couldn't simply "respawn".  Be thankful you can at least do that.  If you are fortunate enough to SEE who killed you, try and remember either what they were dressed in or what their voice sounded like (assuming you talked to them first), respawn and a go back to where they killed you.  I have found that most players are pretty territorial, and won't stray far. 

Can we get Helicopters and Planes like the mod (Best Version) and I would love to see some type of vehicle storage or something to help transfer vehicles to other servers.

A nice addition would be GPS devices that give latitude and longitude coordinates.  Also, lagging in tents and containers is a real issue when they start filling up. 

Keep making this game awesome.

When your back pack gets full and you use your quick inventory to select a weapon and then try to change to another item or weapon it seems to jumble up all your loot so you cant swap your gear around with the quick inventory and have to empty out some of your stash on the floor to reorganize your lot usually resulting in a gunshot to the back of your head and someone taking the svd sniper rifle youve managed to find after weeks of looking for the elusive helicopter crash site now thats a hardcore survival game lol

I'm Brazilian, so try to understand translation mistakes.

take out the URGENT duplication bug, it's totally frustrating you to exploit the entire server and die for a person to DUPLICATE ITEMS ...

2-Another thing, improve the FPS of the game when there are many corpore on the ground the game becomes harmful

3-Another problem is when opening doors that the character hangs and keeps walking backwards

4-Remove the server jump