Survivor1431

I'm sorry if I killed you, but safety comes first.

I am fully geared with an AKM and returned to the coast to look for netting so I can craft some camouflage for my gun. Night had arrived so I was slowly traversing the beach turning my flashlight on and off as I search boats. Then I see a fire in the distance, near Solnechniy. I approach slowly using the darkness as cover. I use my scope to get a better view of the fire and see two survivors huddled around it, no doubt talking to each other while they warmup. They seemed to have very little gear and no weapons. I knew what had to be done. I center my scope on one of their bodies, hold my breath, and fire. He drops dead. I aim left and shoot the other one. He too drops dead. I go over and shoot their heads to make sure they are dead. They had no gear, but I now felt a little safer. I proceeded down the coast but it started to rain and my character was getting cold. So I get some sticks and bark and then build a fireplace beside the road, lighting it with my matches. I warm up briefly in it and the rain stops. I move further down the road and notice a survivor with a flare. He notices me ahead and drops it and runs away. I look from a distance with my scoped weapon to see if he returns to the lit flare on the road. Then I continue along the road and notice he is running towards me with the flare while I am at the gas station. He stops in front of me and I point my weapon at him. I put it down to see what he does. Maybe I will be friendly. He doesn't say anything and starts moving towards me, now within 3 feet. I backup and raise my AKM and fire several shots into his body. He drops dead. What had to be done was done. I move to a hidden location and fill my water and refill my weapon's magazine. So many more victims to come. I'm sorry, but any threats to survival must be eliminated promptly. You better pray that we never cross paths.

Edited by Survivor1431
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

I'm sorry,

You must've done something really bad in one of your past lives to have God hate you so much. 

Why would he/she do such a thing as to curse you with such empathy?  It's a heavy burden to bear, I know.  It would be so much easier if you didn't have to feel sorry for your victim, but alas, we can't all be blessed with antisocial personality disorder.  So I feel for you.  Move forward.  Carry on.  One day these feelings of sorrow will pass.  Stay strong, soldier.  Keep on surviving.

• Haha 1

Went to the coast fully geared to murder freshies. Wow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, eno said:

Went to the coast fully geared to murder freshies. Wow. 

It had to be done, safety is a priority when surviving. I went to the coast to obtain netting, which I did, but murdering the helpless unarmed players was a wonderful bonus!

23 minutes ago, Survivor1431 said:

It had to be done, safety is a priority when surviving. I went to the coast to obtain netting, which I did, but murdering the helpless unarmed players was a wonderful bonus!

Clearly the limit of your ability. Enjoy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Being geared.. they would have killed you in a heartbeat, with their bare fists if necessary.. freshies have nothing to lose when they are up against a seasoned lone survivor, never say sorry, you simply did what had to be done.. what I'm sure we'd all do in the same situation. Safer to trust no one and live than make a rash decision and lose it all. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DenverDeCoY1 said:

Op is clearly a noob, I would have downed him with my starter plum as a weapon.

I am actually the best player in DayZ, if we're going by stats. I welcome you to check out my free tutorial here:

My current life I have murdered 6 innocent victims, half of them armed. I look forward to murdering you next. Look out.

1 hour ago, Survivor1431 said:

I am actually the best player in DayZ, if we're going by stats. I welcome you to check out my free tutorial here:

My current life I have murdered 6 innocent victims, half of them armed. I look forward to murdering you next. Look out.

Bring it pleb cannon.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, Survivor1431 said:

Why didn't you just go around them? 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/21/2019 at 10:54 PM, Survivor1431 said:

pOVS8vr.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 2

14 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Why didn't you just go around them? 

This would be a novice decision. These survivors could notice me and then stalk me and attack me when I am not looking. So I preemptively return the favor.

45 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

pOVS8vr.png

Now that's a really tough decision...

I feel like some red crap, but the crap with ginger is the bizz. Hmm, what are you going with?

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Now that's a really tough decision...

I feel like some red crap, but the crap with ginger is the bizz. Hmm, what are you going with?

Steamed with Beer, definitely. Every time.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/18/2019 at 7:29 AM, Survivor1431 said:

I am fully geared with an AKM and returned to the coast to look for netting so I can craft some camouflage for my gun. Night had arrived so I was slowly traversing the beach turning my flashlight on and off as I search boats. Then I see a fire in the distance, near Solnechniy. I approach slowly using the darkness as cover. I use my scope to get a better view of the fire and see two survivors huddled around it, no doubt talking to each other while they warmup. They seemed to have very little gear and no weapons. I knew what had to be done. I center my scope on one of their bodies, hold my breath, and fire. He drops dead. I aim left and shoot the other one. He too drops dead. I go over and shoot their heads to make sure they are dead. They had no gear, but I now felt a little safer. I proceeded down the coast but it started to rain and my character was getting cold. So I get some sticks and bark and then build a fireplace beside the road, lighting it with my matches. I warm up briefly in it and the rain stops. I move further down the road and notice a survivor with a flare. He notices me ahead and drops it and runs away. I look from a distance with my scoped weapon to see if he returns to the lit flare on the road. Then I continue along the road and notice he is running towards me with the flare while I am at the gas station. He stops in front of me and I point my weapon at him. I put it down to see what he does. Maybe I will be friendly. He doesn't say anything and starts moving towards me, now within 3 feet. I backup and raise my AKM and fire several shots into his body. He drops dead. What had to be done was done. I move to a hidden location and fill my water and refill my weapon's magazine. So many more victims to come. I'm sorry, but any threats to survival must be eliminated promptly. You better pray that we never cross paths.

This is definitely a confession from a 14 yo internet bad arse. 

LOL.

• Beans 2

20 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Steamed with Beer, definitely. Every time.

Aight then, I'll try the red crap WITH beer and we can compare/contrast. I can't believe the prices doe, I feel like they're bending me over for 250.000 VND.

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Aight then, I'll try the red crap WITH beer and we can compare/contrast. I can't believe the prices doe, I feel like they're bending me over for 250.000 VND.

this is the best restaurant in town - 100,000,000 flies can't be wrong

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Beans 1

I read the forums daily...haven't posted in years but I've decided to come out of retirement just to comment on this:-

On 21/01/2019 at 9:54 PM, Survivor1431 said:

My current life I have murdered 6 innocent victims, half of them armed. I look forward to murdering you next. Look 

cool-story-expert.jpg

20150316_213239_bddbbdg.jpg

Edited by TheWeedMan
  • Haha 3
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, TheWeedMan said:

I read the forums daily...haven't posted in years but I've decided to come out of retirement just to comment on this:-

Yes, I think the op gave up because he wasnt pissing anyone off here and we all laughed at him. If this post worked I'm sure it would be buried to the graveyard by now.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, pilgrim* said:

this is the best restaurant in town - 100,000,000 flies can't be wrong

Have you seen the band on Thursday nights? They're great!

ULdZwnA.gif

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Though I am a firm believer in providing a creative outlet for the gifted, I think this topic has finally completed its arc. Repressive tolerance will only take us so far, it seems.

Let's file it under 'dear diary', shall we?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 2