Sign in to follow this  
Ton_41

match mods only for join server

How to make server for player must choose mods to match mod in server only to be able to enter server?

Edited by Ton_41

you dont need mods to make a server just go to steam and download the dayz server from the tools section.

if your refering to adding mods to a server you need to  download from steam workshop and then add in your main server folder and then add the @mod in your server bat file also use http://www.dayzsalauncher.com/#/home for players to auto downlaod mods and join the server

Add equalModRequired = 1; to your server's config file.

2 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Add equalModRequired = 1; to your server's config file.

that show bad version 

18 minutes ago, Ton_41 said:

that show bad version 

That means that the version of the mod on the server is different from the version of the mod on the client.

1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That means that the version of the mod on the server is different from the version of the mod on the client.

No it only one mod in server and cilent And that mod is my mod building  . Noway to other version!!!

Edited by Ton_41

I always get that error if using the equalModRequired = 1 even on the mods that say they have to have it in to run it and I just take it out and everything still works. If there was a correct way to do it then DayZ would must likely have it in their server documentation.

if you have problems with equalmodrequired it means either your addons or dta folder have been edited or even just unpacked as that breaks the bisign fo rthe folder copy fresh server files and it will work

17 hours ago, Ton_41 said:

No it only one mod in server and cilent And that mod is my mod building  . Noway to other version!!!

Maybe you don't have a server key on the server? There's something different between the mod on your server and the mod on your client. Using equalModRequired works fine for me on my server. Make sure the addons folder for your mod only have the pbo and bisign files. Don't have any folders in there with the extracted mod.

On 18/1/2562 at 6:35 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Maybe you don't have a server key on the server? There's something different between the mod on your server and the mod on your client. Using equalModRequired works fine for me on my server. Make sure the addons folder for your mod only have the pbo and bisign files. Don't have any folders in there with the extracted mod.

Thank you it work.

Edited by Ton_41