Sign in to follow this  
Xnosferatu89x

Duplicating

We need a fix for duping. It is ruining the game.  We have whole squads of full ghillies running around the coast, people building massive bases with duped materials making the FPS even worse.

I also think all the duping is making the persistence issues even worse as the full servers where duping is more rife the servers crash every 20 minutes.

This is ruining the game, this should be priority #1.  

Without duping players will be forced to head west for gear as well.

• Like 1

It's not the duped items which causes the crashes, it's the dupers themselves who do it.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

On a High POP server, I hardly see anyone in towns or bases anymore. Everyone is in the woods duping.. BOOORRRINNNGGG

• Like 1

There are multiple ways to duplicate, it’s gonna be hard to fix completely. It’s definitely gotten worse, there are a lot more people doing it. It’s just the meta right now. You either get slaughtered by fully decked out squads on the coast or dupe your own gear and fight back.

3 hours ago, xEuph said:

There are multiple ways to duplicate, it’s gonna be hard to fix completely. It’s definitely gotten worse, there are a lot more people doing it. It’s just the meta right now. You either get slaughtered by fully decked out squads on the coast or dupe your own gear and fight back.

That's bullshit, I kill them with my coastal guns and take their shit.  If you are duping as well you are part of the problem.

The majority of these dupers are total potatoes. Can't tell you how many times I've been ambushed by 2 ghillies in the woods and either killed them or got away.

Edited by Xnosferatu89x
  • Beans 1

I don't know how to dupe, nor do I care to learn. I honestly don't have an issue with anyone who duplicates items for base building at the moment, as it's a super-grinding task with the ever-present threat of losing the base to a crash, but duping weapons, ammo or tactical gear is a no-no in my book. I'm sure it'll get sorted out at some point and hopefully servers will be far more stable by then. Just my two cents on it... 

Just came across a random stash in ground drybag full of loaded SVD mags and other bag maxed out with mines getting tired of seeing this last week I found a hanger full of tents over 20 of them all loaded with everything you could think of 

Give every weapon a serial number - like IRL - for a given item on a server it's just one more byte in the item description, for EFs sake. Then spot check serials on any server, or for instance when a player logs out. Anyone with a dupe, leave their body hanging from a streetlamp. 

( hey, that's rough justice? .. but not worse than cannibalism? )

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

12 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Give every weapon a serial number - like IRL - for a given item on a server it's just one more byte in the item description, for EFs sake. Then spot check serials on any server, or for instance when a player logs out. Anyone with a dupe, leave their body hanging from a streetlamp. 

( hey, that's rough justice? .. but not worse than cannibalism? )

Pure gold ?

Sign in to follow this