MaximusDickus

Xbox CR 75 bug

I have silenced CR 75, i killed 2 or 3 zombies no problem but now it suddenly does zero damage to zombies. Silencer also get's badly damaged after 2 or 3 shots. not good because fixing it uses a whole weapon repair kit.

I've learned to not shoot unless absolutely needed and hope to have enough ammo to deal with everything and everyone that gets drawn to the noise... By the way, stock up on duct tape! 

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

5 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

I've learned to not shoot unless absolutely needed and hope to have enough ammo to deal with everything and everyone that gets drawn to the noise... By the way, stock up on duct tape! 

i am at the airfield and its difficult sometimes to be sneaky with all these Z's around. 

Use  ductape to fix ur silencer. One role fix it Minimum 4x. Important : either by using duc or the cleaning kit hold the item to fix in hand. If u do it the other way by holding the cleaning kit it dissapears after one use. Same with sowing kits. 

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

9 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Use  ductape to fix ur silencer. One role fix it Minimum 4x. Important : either by using duc or the cleaning kit hold the item to fix in hand. If u do it the other way by holding the cleaning kit it dissapears after one use. Same with sowing kits. 

No, it's totally random for sure.We've tried this propably 20-30 times and we found that it depends on the day. Today you'll lose your kits and tape with one use but tomorrow no matter how you do it it only takes the 25% as supposed to.

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I've never had tape run out in one use before. Is this since the last update? 

If the tape is on the ground and you use it to repair whatever is in your hand using RT it will use up the whole roll at once 

Cant speak for the cr75 as I've not used it, but the .45 pistol seems to occasionally do this, can kill ten zombies with ten bullets then the last five go into the chest of a zombie and doesnt do anything. 

Crouch sprint up behind them with a machete, is what i do now lol. 

Also if you didnt know, Crouch running is basically invisibility cloak when maneuvering around zombies, especially at mili tents. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Exactly. I hardly ever shoot my gun when it comes to zombies. Sneaking and combat knife ftw!

• Like 1

I've noticed that duct tape, sewing kits, leather kits & weapon repair kits all seem to have randomised changeable use values now. it does seem to change day to day. but now ballistic vests are fixable with leather kits and suppressors with weapon kits, so they've stepped up there game with alternative methods to fix items. Maybe the devs are tweaking these values occasionally server side to test balancing and spawn rates for all repair items. It was only a matter of time before we got a bit of dev push back after everyone and there dog were abusing the duct tape exploit, it makes it very hard to balance spawn rate and location and how effective repair items should be when everyone just starts carrying a one fix all never ending repairable ;'3

• Like 1
  • Beans 1