ImpulZ

Xbox Update 14/01/2019

7 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Personally, I think the available (current and planned) military weapons are sufficient .  As far as the SCAR H goes, I think we would be better served having the Winchester bolt rifle.  Both are .308 (7.62 NATO).  I'm quite fond of the Mosin.  Just wish the PU scope was just a little easier to find.

I love the mosin too. The pu scope is easier to find than the mosin itself in my experience. Always find pu scopes at the hunting camps. The first one I normally head for is the one just north of the dam on the south west edge of the map. Never been there and not found one. 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I love the mosin too. The pu scope is easier to find than the mosin itself in my experience. Always find pu scopes at the hunting camps. The first one I normally head for is the one just north of the dam on the south west edge of the map. Never been there and not found one. 

I had the hardest time finding mine.  I have actually only found 2 in the 3 months I've been playing the game, one of which being last night.  I was about to give up on my search and meet a friend a couple towns over, but decided to check one last hunting cabin.....BINGO!  Sitting right there on a chair.

17 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

We are already 1.5 weeks in since the last update

how many days is 1.5 weeks ?  = 10.5  (are we counting weekends?)
I guess when there's something to update, they WILL update it ?
No point doing an update every week and and saying: 
- "hey, this week we've we've reduced morning mist (who wants a server reset?)."
- "hey, what we've done this week unless you're a programmer, don't even ask. It won't interest you, it takes hours to explain, you won't read it and if you do you won't understand it."
- "hey, this week we've we've added a new plank texture "
- "hey, this week we're working on a whole bunch of complex stuff like we just told you last week"

• Haha 1

On 28/01/2019 at 9:55 AM, Stagman70 said:

I had the hardest time finding mine.  I have actually only found 2 in the 3 months I've been playing the game, one of which being last night.  I was about to give up on my search and meet a friend a couple towns over, but decided to check one last hunting cabin.....BINGO!  Sitting right there on a chair.

I know that it can be frustrating spending days looking for a particular thing right? But how rewarding is it when you finally find it! In most games like skyrim for example, I barely even care about the stiff I pick up but in dayz everything you find has meaning because you need it for survival or have been looking for it for days. I never thought I would get excited about finding a bit of old burlap sack. I think that's the great usp of this game, everything is hard fought to get and is more rewarding because of it. 

• Beans 1

27 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

how many days is 1.5 weeks ?  = 10.5  (are we counting weekends?)
I guess when there's something to update, they WILL update it ?
No point doing an update every week and and saying: 
- "hey, this week we've we've reduced morning mist (who wants a server reset?)."
- "hey, what we've done this week unless you're a programmer, don't even ask. It won't interest you, it takes hours to explain, you won't read it and if you do you won't understand it."
- "hey, this week we've we've added a new plank texture "
- "hey, this week we're working on a whole bunch of complex stuff like we just told you last week"

Lol yeah, was just asking as they said that they would be releasing an update weekly but guess not, I don't like server/character wipes etc.. either, but I get what you mean :)

• Like 1