ImpulZ

Xbox Update 14/01/2019

3 hours ago, W. S. said:

My character is bleeding to death. I have a bandage, I used it twice but I'm still bleeding ! And I have no more rags or bandage I'm in the forest... I'm going to die, nice... Seriously devs... WTF?

Next time take some of your clothing and make bandages out of that, that works when you are out of them (which is generally a bad idea as just a single zombie-hit can start the bleeding).

Is anyone else suddenly sick after the update?

I am probably going to have to suicide my main-char which is a shame as I've had her a long time.

Awesome! Got to play a little today and it feels like it is running better, maybe a little more responsive in the inventory!

@Jonas Levin When I spawned in after the update, I was bleeding and starving to death! :-) Almost died before I knew what was going on. Find some antibiotics, try to stay alive.

Edited by ShallowTech

4 hours ago, W. S. said:

My character is bleeding to death. I have a bandage, I used it twice but I'm still bleeding ! And I have no more rags or bandage I'm in the forest... I'm going to die, nice... Seriously devs... WTF?

Take off your shirt and cut into rags. I was bleeding too and starving, went grey and almost died. Took a couple bandages. 

6 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

1. Crosshairs alignment still is not 100%. The point of center aim is different for all weapons to some different degree based on whether you are in third person LT soft-aim “over the shoulder”, first person soft aim, or Aim Down Sights RB “iron sights” - aim at a single point and switch between the three views without moving and you will end up aimed at three different spots depending on which view you’re in.

This is not an alignment error IMO -  3pp, First person soft aim and "down the sights" are NOT intended to put the game crosshair on the same spot  - otherwise what's the advantage of "down the sights" aiming? .. firing from the hip is more difficult to be accurate and needs to be LEARNED - same for 3pp "soft aim" -  I think that's always been the idea..  Only "down the sights" gives you the REAL point of aim. Down the sights is MORE ACCURATE.. like IRL.. (guess it is why guns have sights?) 
[sigh] unless it's all been simplified for Xbox.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

21 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

This is not an alignment error IMO -  3pp, First person soft aim and "down the sights" are NOT intended to put the game crosshair on the same spot  - otherwise what's the advantage of "down the sights" aiming? .. firing from the hip is more difficult to be accurate and needs to be LEARNED - same for 3pp "soft aim" -  I think that's always been the idea..  Only "down the sights" gives you the REAL point of aim. Down the sights is MORE ACCURATE.. like IRL.. (guess it is why guns have sights?) 

That would certainly make sense.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

I think the issue is the M4 and AK from my experience are almost bang on but some sub guns are way off at close range. You have to look down the iron sights or through the red dot at close range on the sub guns. AR type you can just grab the left trigger in 3PP view and you will hit what you are aiming for. I tested these out in the bush and noticed quite a difference.

Pick a tree in the bush and do some testing , you will need to know the difference or you will lose close range gun fights.

Edited by Cyclic
Added content

6 hours ago, W. S. said:

Depending on how bad you were wounded it takes multiple rags and bandages.  Plz don't refer to features as bugs.  Sounds to me like you should have been better prepared.  And if your that desperate, why don't you take your shirt or pants off and turn those into rags?

Edited by xMFxChaos1

Great to see night vision brought into the game but when are we getting server locked characters? I don’t see why you bring out base building when it’s useless right now. Stop adding items to the game and fix the issues that causing people to stop playing. We paid a high price for this game only so you can afford to get the pc version to 1.0 then you decide to take many of our servers. Not good. Listen to your community would be a great idea.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Just Caused said:

He got cancer and had to go to chemotherapy.

He's one of the characters that you can play as, white gingerish brown guy with short hair. I always choose him.

You can pick your character? Lolz

Thanks for the update guys, great job keep them coming!! 

Edited by Deathjumps

Its awesome to see and update without a character or base wipe. This base has been hear for a long time and it feels great!

Well done Devs!

12 hours ago, ImpulZ said:
  • Added: Firearm ghost icon
  • Added: Adjusted fire geo lods for masks, vests, tops, shoes, pants, headgear, gloves

What actually are these?

6 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

Its awesome to see and update without a character or base wipe. This base has been hear for a long time and it feels great!

Well done Devs!

Wait... What... Hold on. Everyone else still have therer base? Cause my one is gone incl 10 barrels an everything. So ithought everything besides Charakter got wiped. So itz just me  ;(

• Beans 1

I really wish you would make a base totem to act like a no spawn hoping zone .If you do that the locks will have a real purpose.      Change the the time on going to another server from 3min to 60 min. Keep people from spawn hoping......with love K FISHER EDG                                                Xbox one 

• Like 1

and yet still terrible frames in large cities, that should be a top priority since exploring is a chore if you actually have to loot these areas and everything is lagging out.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bent.toe said:

How can you choose? PC i guess? 

Yeah. I thought you guys had character selection. 

So question, can anyone give me a solid date as to when Dayz will be getting keyboard and mouse support or predictions on when it might possibly happen?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, IIII Dano IIII said:

So question, can anyone give me a solid date as to when Dayz will be getting keyboard and mouse support or predictions on when it might possibly happen?

Thanks.

Nobody needs this. Go play on pc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Nobody needs this. Go play on pc

Yeah, I really hope if BI supports K&M on Xbox, they at least have dedicated servers for them...

• Like 1
  • Beans 1