ImpulZ

Xbox Update 14/01/2019

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what exactly does it mean by ghost icon and what are geo lods? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FJinn said:

Tracer Ammo !!!

That's funny, i read the patch notes on PC, Xbox One and Cellphone, i didn't saw the Tracer ammo thing on neither of then, only a print of the patch notes on a facebook group i am is showing this written.

Looks like you're right, seems the patch notes have been updated and any mention of Tracer Ammo has been removed ...

Yes, the tracer ammo note was removed, it was a mistake. Sorry for it.

• Sad 1

Can't wait to try this out!

Shotgun and Mosin cycling!  F@#k yeah! Un jamming weapons. This is it folks. No need to complain about the same two topics over and over again!

Any fix for the fire mode being brought back? When using the ak or m4 I don’t know what fire mode my rifles are in until I fire shots? Anyone else have this issue?

like the GUI has been removed somehow. Because I can double tap LS and it changes but not displayed on screen. 

Edited by Benjibbl

My character is bleeding to death. I have a bandage, I used it twice but I'm still bleeding ! And I have no more rags or bandage I'm in the forest... I'm going to die, nice... Seriously devs... WTF?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, W. S. said:

My character is bleeding to death. I have a bandage, I used it twice but I'm still bleeding ! And I have no more rags or bandage I'm in the forest... I'm going to die, nice... Seriously devs... WTF?

You're able to actually play?

Yes I'm playing right now. I was in the forest so I ran as fast as I could to a town to make rags with shirts I've found. I'm safe but this a huge bug!!!

They did say in the changelog it would take quite a few bandages potentially. How many did it take in your case? 

Is hardcore first person fixed? 

Also... Who is Rolf? And what was wrong with his hair? 

4 hours ago, Just Caused said:

He got cancer and had to go to chemotherapy.

He's one of the characters that you can play as, white gingerish brown guy with short hair. I always choose him.

How can you choose? PC i guess? 

thank you for update

persistence,fixed?  (every week dissapear our base) 

Added: Kazuar Night Vision Scope, wil be night vision for helmet? and flashlights for weapons?

My character is not bleeding, but she is needs to drink badly (its in red when I logged in it was white when I logged out...) AND she suddenly got sick and is coughing....

Mosin is definitively working though!

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

This is Rolf. He is more cute right now.

image.png

Way to go Rolf! 

2 hours ago, Benjibbl said:

Any fix for the fire mode being brought back? When using the ak or m4 I don’t know what fire mode my rifles are in until I fire shots? Anyone else have this issue?

like the GUI has been removed somehow. Because I can double tap LS and it changes but not displayed on screen. 

Fixed

Can confirm that hardcore servers are not fixed. Still spawn in 3rd person. 

Also, opening compass are now buggy, tried pressing a few times and at the same time accidently press inventory button.... and it opened the compass. 

nothing good to say about the update I was writing a long post but got too frustrated.. you'll see soon and experience the same and the shit's gonna hit the fan..

13 minutes ago, nikoor said:

nothing good to say about the update I was writing a long post but got too frustrated.. you'll see soon and experience the same and the shit's gonna hit the fan..

Then don't say anything at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

Three big items for future updates to be worked on:

1. Crosshairs alignment still is not 100%. The point of center aim is different for all weapons to some different degree based on whether you are in third person LT soft-aim “over the shoulder”, first person soft aim, or Aim Down Sights RB “iron sights” - aim at a single point and switch between the three views without moving and you will end up aimed at three different spots depending on which view you’re in.

2. Sprint when going down ladders and the sliding animation is currently glitched and does not work.

3. Zoom with RB while sprinting triggers a haymaker heavy punch swing - a current workaround for this is to hold RB zoom first and then sprint and it works fine back and forth, but in a dire emergency situation this glitch can cause precious seconds of wasted time when trying to escape danger and it especially annoying when traveling and trying to recon distant areas.

Number 2 is not a glitch. Sliding was removed awhile ago due to so glitches it caused

Much appreciated! What is a ghost icon? And what is fire geo lods?

• Like 1