Sign in to follow this  
exacomvm

Chernarus Life ?

Hello, is someone working on mod like that, due to DayZ's crafting, growing stuff, illnesses i think it would become great upgrade from Altis Life of Arma. 

Also just what i hated in AltisLife is the RP rules, many of these are stupid af e.g. requirement to initiate when someone is clearly about to rob you or when ure robbing a gas station and u need to be like "Oh hey cops now i am about to shoot you" and then u die because u said that instead of actually tactically defending yourself and starting to shoot them.
What i want to say that the game better should have Karma system and economy system, where the game itself will punish people for doing bad things, e.g. if person KoS alot he will gain bad karma and drop his stuff, something like a bounty ( if someone has played Lineage 2 will know exactly what i mean since in Lineage 2 even without rules everything turned out to roleplayed pretty much ), while the person who has good karma if killed wont drop anything and respawn with all belongings. And actual robbing should be initiated ( e.g. handcuffing a person would let to loot his stuff ). 

AltisLife has pretty much only 1 thing to do: Delivering stuff, while in dayz you could sell food, resources etc, become farmer n shit like that + the other services like Police, Ambulance etc.

Edited by exacomvm

I am not working on this mod. I kill everyone I see and I enjoy taking their belongings. Karma system is for Minecraft players. The only karma in DayZ is the existential dread of having brutally murdered innocent players who are completely helpless and pleading for you to release them from captivity. I hope this answer your question.

Edited by Survivor1431

5 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

I am not working on this mod. I kill everyone I see and I enjoy taking their belongings. Karma system is for Minecraft players. The only karma in DayZ is the existential dread of having brutally murdered innocent players who are completely helpless and pleading for you to release them from captivity. I hope this answer your question.

Well,  i never played minecraft, so not rly sure whats ur definition of karma system. DayZ had humanity system of some sort and ppl liked it, so thats basically same shit just different rewards/outcome.
Meanwhile RP rules will never be perfect and not many follows them, so gamemode driven rules is the best since ppl wont be able to go around it, simply if ure jerk ingame u won't go far. Or you can become rich hero ingame and turn bad and do whatever u want without too much loss.

Edited by exacomvm