Sign in to follow this  
Survivor1431

DayZ Is A Perfect Dream Game

Good morning survivors,

Let me tell you, I have played this game for many hours, and I have come to realize one important thing. DayZ is all I could ever ask for in a game. Intense gunfights, hiking all over the vast land with magnificent views, killing players wherever I notice them, having no mercy, all these things DayZ gives me perfect power to do. I love zombies, I love wolves, I love guns, I love killing people with my guns, and I love eating and drinking water bottles. I love putting on my favorite clothing and sitting with a fire. I love turning on my flashlight in the cold, mysterious night. You cannot fix perfection, and this is perfection.

From this point on, the game only will get better and better until every last player will admit this game is perfect. If they do not, they simply do not understand. Once they give us more guns, and more cars and more helicopters, this game will be beyond perfect. I predict a meteoric surge in popularity in 6 months time. I can see the vision this developing team has already achieved and where they plan to go. For this I only have complete gratitude and thanks for this wonderful marvelous game we call DayZ. On behalf of myself and all other survivors, thank you DayZ developers for all your overtime hours.

If you agree let them know.

We keep on surviving!

Edited by Survivor1431
  • Beans 2

As much as we all love and appreciate DayZ its far from perfect! But it's the community that care for it pointing out all its flaws in the hopes the the devs will screw their heads on and fix them. 

The game is an effing mess. Which is a shame. The things I'd let slide while it was Early Access are no longer the same things I'm willing to let slide in a full 1.0 release. So many bugs, so many things not added, it's cynical but I honestly think they released the 1.0 purely for financial reasons and nothing else.

Have I got my money's worth from the title? Sure, many times over. So what am I complaining for? No reason, other than it was an absolutely golden opportunity to make something absolutely spectacular but years of bad decisions and more years of catching up have thrown that away. At best, DayZ can only ever be a clunky PvP.

The zombies though, that is my biggest issue, what an complete and utter fustercluck. Never have I seen AI implemented so badly and so pathetically, and I've coded 8-bit games in the 80s. Believe it or not they are currently in a worse state now than they were at SA's launch 5 years ago! That is really unforgivable considering the part the zombies are meant to play in your game.

Without them, and the tranche of survival aspects that are still missing, this game is nothing but an airfield PvP only sausage fest.

Edited by rickyriot