Sign in to follow this  
Cetelem

Let's talk about update 1.0 for xbox !!!

I can't wait anymore !!! 

We need bow, boat, bike and more like PC !!! 

• Confused 1

There is no bows, boats or bikes on PC. 

Edited by Vernon_Price
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Honestly I'd like to have the stability issues dealt with first. Last night me and a group of 4 friends logged out near a miltary base for an hour break. When we logged back in it seemed to role us back 30 mins when we were still looting. After a an intense fight with all the zombies, we patched up the most wounded guy with morphine auto-injectors type O positive blood bag and an epinephrine pen after bandaging him. After about 5 mins he just fell over dead.  At this point we all got sketched out by this, we gathered up all of his Loot and logged off for the rest of the night, Not knowing what would happen if we stayed logged in after this intense fight. When we logged back in about 12 hours the guy who died happened to still be alive and the one of the guys who hadn't died just fell over dead.

Edited by xMFxChaos1

The only difference between the xbox and PC version is the addition of a Night Vision scope and a few extra melee weapons currently. Bows, Bikes , helicopter, fishing, throwing mechanic, tanning etc are now planned to be added after 1.0 release across all platforms.

if you've seen such items in-game on PC you may have been watching content/stream of an Arma DayZ Mod or a DayZ SA Modded server.

Hope this helps the OP.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

There is no bows, boats or bikes on PC. 

Seriouly !!!