Sign in to follow this  
ShallowTech

MS Store, review DayZ please

Well I know I will get some negative feedback on this but figured we should try to help increase the player count :-)

If you own DayZ on console and enjoy playing the game, please give a positive review. I am not saying give it 5 stars but I think a game like this on console deserves more than a 2.8... I mean PUBG runs horrible compared to DayZ with way less functionality ;-) ! This is the only game like this on console and I don't want to see it die! I really hope the company is putting in a lot of effort to fix the issues and make this game shine on console. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dayz-game-preview/bsr9nlhvf1kl?activetab=pivot:reviewstab 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

23 hours ago, ShallowTech said:

Well I know I will get some negative feedback on this but figured we should try to help increase the player count :-)

If you own DayZ on console and enjoy playing the game, please give a positive review. I am not saying give it 5 stars but I think a game like this on console deserves more than a 2.8... I mean PUBG runs horrible compared to DayZ with way less functionality ;-) ! This is the only game like this on console and I don't want to see it die! I really hope the company is putting in a lot of effort to fix the issues and make this game shine on console. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dayz-game-preview/bsr9nlhvf1kl?activetab=pivot:reviewstab 

I will give it a positive review but to say that PuBg runs horrible compared to DayZ is a bit laughable. Have you PvP'd in DayZ lately? The hit reg. is broken and i've never seen such a bad frame drop in any Xbox One title that is worse than DayZ. It's a broken mess but I love it.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, ShallowTech said:

I don’t understand how you would want us console players to give a positive review when they don’t communicate properly or clearly, game development is absolute shit... in case you didn’t read that correct.. ABSOLUTE SHIT, the devs robbed console players of $39.99USD to finish there 5 year plan to what they call “1.0” for PC. You do understand PUBG runs and operates 100x better then dayz on console at this point in time. 

This game needs to be removed from the Xbox market place and Xbox severs need to be gone. A Half ass company for you.

i case you missed it in the other thread 

https://twitter.com/jagsith/status/1083836613367644166?s=21

Edited by JagKannabisSith
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, nikoor said:

will do when it's positive enough to play.

Agree

On 1/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, McPhorce said:

I will give it a positive review but to say that PuBg runs horrible compared to DayZ is a bit laughable. Have you PvP'd in DayZ lately? The hit reg. is broken and i've never seen such a bad frame drop in any Xbox One title that is worse than DayZ. It's a broken mess but I love it.

Got one shotted by an m4 earlier while wearing a pristine combat helmet and plate carrier, dude was server hoping in tisy tents.... Saw him and had the drop on him, i fire first (in full auto mind you) but the gun lagged and only pne shot registered, he then turned 180 n one shotted me... This game is broken AF right now... Would love to play the game as it was meant to be played....no server hoping, no combat ghosting but the way it is now it's a 60 man deatchmatch with no reward for being nice

12 hours ago, Michael Garey said:

Got one shotted by an m4 earlier while wearing a pristine combat helmet and plate carrier, dude was server hoping in tisy tents.... Saw him and had the drop on him, i fire first (in full auto mind you) but the gun lagged and only pne shot registered, he then turned 180 n one shotted me... This game is broken AF right now... Would love to play the game as it was meant to be played....no server hoping, no combat ghosting but the way it is now it's a 60 man deatchmatch with no reward for being nice

I killed a server hopper while he was logging out hah those are the best, anyway, he had an assault helmet with visor and it only took 1 shot from BK-13 to the head. Am I missing something I thought they'd protect you?

17 hours ago, Michael Garey said:

Were you ADS when shooting at him or spraying in third person? I was in a similar situation last night way out west past Myshkino at the plank spawns north of the military tents. I was standing still and started taking fire with an m4 so he had the drop on me. Turned and sprinted into the tree line, saw him coming in after me so switched my ak to full auto, went in to ADS, popped out from behind the tree and layed him on his back.

Yi5RP5t.jpgMy plate carrier was damaged and hunting jacket/pants/backpack were all ruined. Tactical helmet was still pristine.

It really is a 60 man death match atm, getting off the coast doesn't help. People can be just as vicious up north 

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm

Sign in to follow this