Jerry Young

Guess on next purge"server reset"

2 hours ago, Jerry Young said:

Any guess?week or 2?month?jc.dont wanna go to hardcore building if I got only 7 days

My best guess is hold off on any "Hardcore" building,  as it's almost been a month since the last update. So I'm hoping we get something soon

Persistency is just not stable enough for me to even consider base building right now. I helped out with a base and we lost everything after a matter of a few days after the server crashed... In the meantime, I'm just continuing to learn the map, practicing long distance shooting and trying to have at least pleasant interactions with other players. Hopefully the next update will fix some issues, but as some forum members have stated, they may as well just add more to the game and perform fixes with the following update, as add-ons tend to create more problems anyway. 

18 hours ago, Tropic_Pineapples said:

Whenever the next update on Xbox is

They only reset everything when they make changes to iteams and stuff like that.  They can add things to the game and not have to wipe anything.

On 12.1.2019 at 12:23 AM, Nayte said:

I’m guessing towards the end of January to early February.

yes this

On 1/14/2019 at 3:19 PM, bandito6000 said:

Monday, January 14th

I noticed the 2gb update.is this what was being referd to?

8 hours ago, Jerry Young said:

I noticed the 2gb update.is this what was being referd to?

yes. but they didn't reset anything so the next update could be total wipe, I sure hope so seeing every other duplicating their asses off.