Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Is this the extent of Basebuilding?

I hope not.  They've already backpedaled on their stance of just fortification over base building

They won’t ever get to it unless it’s paid dlc . at this point my vision of the devs is the worst it could be , and they are still on that fat kushy 3-4 week vacation (I wish I could take a vacation that long for simply doing my job).

Im so disappointed with how dayz is right now , I want to play so bad and every time I do in the past few weeks it’s nothing but bugs and bullshit - when the glitches clear you are about bored to death cuz all you have experienced is a little pvp and a lot of walking around (because vehicles don’t work worth a damn unless you’re on a low pop private server).

What a damn shame 1.0 turned out to be , and the worst part is the dayz dev team saw it coming, which is why Brian Hicks left the project so prematurely (and frankly out of the blue) and that Is also why we are seeing more of the interns behind the scenes instead of eugen , Peter (and of course no more Brian on status reports). 

It feels like they’ve pulled the longest con by creating a game 75% of the way and now they are just going to slowly abandon it for vigor and other silly terrible titles . Be the men we thought you were dayz devs ; finish this fucking project and do it fast , time is ticking and soon even the sheeple won’t want to play your broken game.    :( . 

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420
  • Like 1

I was really hoping to build a cabin in the woods with a fire and crafting workstations. 

I'm really disappointed with the current base building. Hopefully modders will fix it.

• Beans 1