Jerry Young

Sickness without coughing?

Sick again,this time no coughing or sneezing and it happens shortly after drinking water from a canteen that's source was not known,and after a zed attacked me just before hand.

Any info or other experiences?

Dont think sickness is in the game at the moment. If you are losing food and water quick it maybe due to the amount you are carry or the amount of physical activity your character is doing.

42 minutes ago, Ryan JG said:

Dont think sickness is in the game at the moment. If you are losing food and water quick it maybe due to the amount you are carry or the amount of physical activity your character is doing.

Sickness is definitely in game at the moment. Touch wood, I haven't been ill yet, but my mate has. 

5 hours ago, Jerry Young said:

Sick again,this time no coughing or sneezing and it happens shortly after drinking water from a canteen that's source was not known,and after a zed attacked me just before hand.

Any info or other experiences?

Did you find that canteen in staroy by chance?

Did u have clean hands when u drink water? If u have blood on your hands and drink or eat you can get ill. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, bandito6000 said:

Did you find that canteen in staroy by chance?

Yes wtf man.what server

14 minutes ago, Jerry Young said:

Yes wtf man.what server

I left it at the well in front of piano house after realizing it was infected with cholera.   Can't remember which server

18 hours ago, Jerry Young said:

Yes wtf man.what server

18 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

I left it at the well in front of piano house after realizing it was infected with cholera.   Can't remember which server

Oh man... Although I'm not out to screw other players up (at least not at random), the possibilities... 

• Haha 1