Sign in to follow this  
Steve Bean

[UK/EU]All WELCOME-MGDAYZ.com-HIGH LOOT-Active Admins

[UK/EU]All WELCOME-MGDAYZ.com-HIGH LOOT-Active Admins

http://monstergamingdayz.clanwebsite.com/

https://discord.gg/4QGSTuR

Hi all we over at MGdayZ.com have had quite success with our 1st server currently sitting at 4th in the world and have had many happy players encounters and general all round good fun

We are inviting all of you to come along and join in some dayz fun and your all more than welcome to come join our discord join in on the action or just have a general chat whatever you like

I look forward to meeting you all

Kind regards

Beany

PS the video shows quite a few killings but these were all encounters that led to these things happening we are in no way a bandit group but we will fight to protect our things :)

i hope you enjoy and watch till the end of the video it has quite a funny last moment at the airfield :)

Edited by Steve Bean
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

Had some fun on your server last night, thanks. Ran into someone at Electro who said he was friendly (I did point my weapon at him though) we quickly parted ways since I figured why PvP when both of us were relatively fresh spawns and I'd only just found the gun and 5 rounds.. but a bit further down the road that same dude shot me dead whilst I was dealing with some zombies, hope you read this! Whoever you were.. lemme guess.. you were hiding that pistol in your pack huh? Next time let's chat man to man? I'd have straight up given you some of my shit.

Anyway you know it's popular when your waiting in a queue of 15. Also being an EU/UK server is perfect for me. I'll be dropping by again for sure.

• Thanks 1

Im glad you enjoying it fella shame about the bad luck its hit and miss with players at times but if you ever bump into our group 9 times out of ten we will try and talk as for me the interaction is sometimes the best bit about day hearing people stories and how far they have come etc etc

see you in the land in dayz sometime bro

stay strong :)

23 hours ago, [Gen]Adzic said:

Had some fun on your server last night, thanks. Ran into someone at Electro who said he was friendly (I did point my weapon at him though) we quickly parted ways since I figured why PvP when both of us were relatively fresh spawns and I'd only just found the gun and 5 rounds.. but a bit further down the road that same dude shot me dead whilst I was dealing with some zombies, hope you read this! Whoever you were.. lemme guess.. you were hiding that pistol in your pack huh? Next time let's chat man to man? I'd have straight up given you some of my shit.

Anyway you know it's popular when your waiting in a queue of 15. Also being an EU/UK server is perfect for me. I'll be dropping by again for sure.

ps west midlands where r u from mate

I'm from Staffordshire and an unfortunate supporter of Stoke City haha!

Next time I play (usually weekends) I'll jump on your discord.

21 hours ago, [Gen]Adzic said:

I'm from Staffordshire and an unfortunate supporter of Stoke City haha!

Next time I play (usually weekends) I'll jump on your discord.

hahaha im from near coventry and its not all to bad my mate supports them to lmao

sound maybe see you at the weekend

Very good server, i always play on it. 

Persistency backups work great ❤️

/Jan Ballestaaf