bersauron

Died cause of multiple bug /w Video

Today i lost many stuff with bugs but that is ok  I can understand that but losing things cause of hackers??? That is what makes me mad. I'm uploading video and expecting devs to do something about it. Grind then dying to f***ing hacker forces me to think maybe i should delete this game till it fixes. Btw are devs able to give my character back?

Edit: I changed title because people said its bug

Edited by bersauron

14 minutes ago, DenverDeCoY1 said:

I didn't see any hacks, I just saw you missing... alot... sorry :(

Tbh if i missed with sg5-k there would be gun marks at the wall. And as u see u can see gun marks at window. If u are taking about mossin yes i missed but he should have been dead with that sg5-k bullets. Which he doesnt even bleed but u can see his clothes are ruined.

2 hours ago, bersauron said:

Tbh if i missed with sg5-k there would be gun marks at the wall. And as u see u can see gun marks at window. If u are taking about mossin yes i missed but he should have been dead with that sg5-k bullets. Which he doesnt even bleed but u can see his clothes are ruined.

Correct me if im wrong, but in 0.63 nothing make gunmarks but shotgun, it seems to me like a rare issue with bullet register, not a hacker. 

3 hours ago, bersauron said:

Maybe bullets don't go through those windows for some reason? When he was outside the window, it didn't look like you were actually damaging him. It's much more likely that your bullets weren't going through the glass, rather then he had some kind of "god mode"

Maybe my bullets didn't go through window but i just don't understand why his bullets damaged me but not mine's. Anyway it was funny way to die

Edited by bersauron

1 hour ago, Vernon_Price said:

Correct me if im wrong, but in 0.63 nothing make gunmarks but shotgun, it seems to me like a rare issue with bullet register, not a hacker. 

Hmm not sure but I'm just sad he didn't even got hit but i got hit by him. If u ask me he should have died with sg5-k but whatever. Life goes on

I'm not sure if this bug's been fixed or not (and apologies if it has), but if you find a mag, put it in the relevant gun and then fire it at something/someone, the bullets in the mag will be glitched so they don't register. That's why it's usually a good idea to empty and then refill such mags. Plus, not 100% (with the MP5 shots) that you can fire out of those barracks windows .

The first Mosin shot certainly looks like it should have registered. But firing a long gun at close quarters is very difficult in this build...

Edited by Mookie (original)

9 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

I'm not sure if this bug's been fixed or not (and apologies if it has), but if you find a mag, put it in the relevant gun and then fire it at something/someone, the bullets in the mag will be glitched so they don't register. That's why it's usually a good idea to empty and then refill such mags. Plus, not 100% (with the MP5 shots) that you can fire out of those barracks windows .

The first Mosin shot certainly looks like it should have registered. But firing a long gun at close quarters is very difficult in this build...

Makes sense but isn't he using same gun? I mean he just fired 2 times and my went down to half. How he can fire out of windows but i can't?. 

30 minutes ago, bersauron said:

Makes sense but isn't he using same gun? I mean he just fired 2 times and my went down to half. How he can fire out of windows but i can't?. 

It may have been that his bullets were not glitched, but that yours were. Were the mags you were putting in the MP5 just ones you had picked up? There is much evidence of this glitch elsewhere, which is why I always repack any magazines I find.

If I can find a helpful member of the infected, I will do a little test on those barracks windows. It's possible (but unlikely) that you can fire into the barracks, but not out I guess. My money is on the magazine glitch though...

I can see why you're pissed off about dying like that, but it's much more likely to be a bug rather than a hacker.

47 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

If you check the video in 0.25, you can see the Mosin shot would've either hit the arm or missed completely. I think the problem here are the windows, it seems you can't shoot outside the window but can shoot inside.

Also @bersauron to make you feel better, been there, done that. I have multiple videos on my YouTube channel (which are hidden), which contain slow motion footage with shots not registering. In one video you can clearly see where I hit someone with a FN FAL in the chest but it did not register. In this case, it ended in my death eventually. These videos are from previous patches so they're not relevant anymore but it can be and is frustrating when something like that happens.

1 minute ago, IMT said:

If you check the video in 0.25, you can see the Mosin shot would've either hit the arm or missed completely. I think the problem here are the windows, it seems you can't shoot outside the window but can shoot inside.

Also @bersauron to make you feel better, been there, done that. I have multiple videos on my YouTube channel (which are hidden), which contain slow motion footage with shots not registering. In one video you can clearly see where I hit someone with a FN FAL in the chest but it did not register. In this case, it ended in my death eventually. These videos are from previous patches so they're not relevant anymore but it can be and is frustrating when something like that happens.

Well, yes, that's what I was trying to explain around the MP5 exchange. It's the bullets-in-picked-up-mags-not-registering glitch...

6 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

It may have been that his bullets were not glitched, but that yours were. Were the mags you were putting in the MP5 just ones you had picked up? There is much evidence of this glitch elsewhere, which is why I always repack any magazines I find.

If I can find a helpful member of the infected, I will do a little test on those barracks windows. It's possible (but unlikely) that you can fire into the barracks, but not out I guess. My money is on the magazine glitch though...

I can see why you're pissed off about dying like that, but it's much more likely to be a bug rather than a hacker.

Thanks for reply. Next time gonna reload mags myself and wondering what will happen in the test results :D 

1 minute ago, Mookie (original) said:

Well, yes, that's what I was trying to explain around the MP5 exchange. It's the bullets-in-picked-up-mags-not-registering glitch...

I've never heard of that bug but I have heard that those barrack windows were buggy. Perhaps a combination of both bugs.

6 minutes ago, IMT said:

yeah i was sad about window. And if u notice i tried to swap my mag two times and it didn't work.... If it wasn't bugged i would have killed him

I understand dying to bugs can be upsetting, but please don't resort to posting multiple identical topics about it on the forum. Also, your title is misleading.

3 hours ago, Max Planck said:

I understand dying to bugs can be upsetting, but please don't resort to posting multiple identical topics about it on the forum. Also, your title is misleading.

Changed title

• Beans 1

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:42 AM, bersauron said:

Thanks for reply. Next time gonna reload mags myself and wondering what will happen in the test results :D 

Test results just in - you can't fire out of those barracks windows. 

7 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

1.0 ready lmao

• Beans 1

8 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Wow nice bug. You can shot in but not out. 1.0 is awsome. Thanks for the test btw

• Beans 1

14 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Wow . You can shoot in but you can’t shoot out ? So fucking wonky . You could before , and that’s just sad coming from an “arma inspired” game ... we can’t even shoot through glass in dayz anymore , yet they mentioned last year in a status report that they wanted to Allow us to shoot out of windows of cars (another pipe dream teased and forgotten about).

Oh well , I hear vigor will be a good game at least (lmfao /s).

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420

I seem to remember it was always that way with those windows tbh. There were other issues with windows much earlier in the standalone - like ones you could see out of but not into, etc.

So, uh, progress!