Sign in to follow this  
Felipe Aleixo

How to unlock bullet jammed in gun?

No way on console right now. The devs in there ultimate wisdom added jamming but didn't assign a button push to unjam, I could understand why you wouldn't believe me. It seems pretty unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

17 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

No way on console right now. The devs in there ultimate wisdom added jamming but didn't assign a button push to unjam, I could understand why you wouldn't believe me. It seems pretty unbelievable.

Lmao..... Nothin else to say

• Like 2

On PC you hold the reload key to unjam (so I'd assume whatever button on the Controller reloads your weapon).

7 minutes ago, [Gen]Adzic said:

On PC you hold the reload key to unjam (so I'd assume whatever button on the Controller reloads your weapon).

Your assumption is sound in a world governed by logic, but we haven't had a key bound to deal with jamming in console for over a month & on top of that we haven't had any word on when we will receive an update to assign it to any button push. As well as holding breathe, leaning etc not a single word. I appreciate you trying to help this player but us console plebs don't get whole mechanics only half if them lmao. But tbf you guys don't get the option to bind your own keys in 2019 so that's kinda unbelievable also lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matthew Longtime said:

hold r

Xbox Console forum section ma dude, nice of you to take the time to try and help him though but unfortunately no way to unjam on console yet. Trust me 30days playtime on console and several thousand hours play on PC

7 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Xbox Console forum section ma dude, nice of you to take the time to try and help him though but unfortunately no way to unjam on console yet. Trust me 30days playtime on console and several thousand hours play on PC

Why would anyone play this game for several thousand hours is beyond me but that being said it has potential, just not until the devs fix all the bullshit that is broken. And it is broken in this state PC or Consul

1 minute ago, choppinbroccoli said:

Why would anyone play this game for several thousand hours is beyond me but that being said it has potential, just not until the devs fix all the bullshit that is broken. And it is broken in this state PC or Consul

Most of the issues with controls missing on console aren't an issue on PC, Plus now modded servers are out on PC we get way more options for weapons, server settings and map changes etc. Sh*t that I doubt will ever come to console unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Most of the issues with controls missing on console aren't an issue on PC, Plus now modded servers are out on PC we get way more options for weapons, server settings and map changes etc. Sh*t that I doubt will ever come to console unfortunately. 

Yes I am sure that the pc version is better but my point is that we are all looking to the moderators to fix this game and hopefully faster than there reputation for releasing it as finished in the first place

On 1/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, TheYetiBum said:

lol didn't take notice man

• Like 1