TheYetiBum

Please Bohemia can we get character locked servers?

1 hour ago, MarczXD320 said:

Not a single person from the dev team gave a response to this topic ? jezz -_-

Don’t hold your breath. They rarely Replies. 

As to all the hate on the server hoppers im sorry but im proud to be one along with my wife only for the simple fact as I didnt pay $60 to play with my wife and friends only to contantly get killed before i can even learn how to play the freaking game!!! Like really i just spawned in on the beach and I get headshot 1-2 min later or beat to death when I spawn just because its funny to the other ppl just for sport like screw new ppl. Well im sorry if server hoping until i can find and build a safe camp so i can actually LEARN how to craft and actually play the freaking game.I have met cool ppl and again normally after meeting we are all killed within 2 min by squads hunting like if I say" hey not here to do harm just bought the game learning the mechanics "if i have anything u might need or want to trade for I am always down"actually help me out so u have more players for ur game not look at me and my friends stupid and then 3 dudes jump out and start spraying like the fk???? #DONTHATESERVERHOPPERS#HATEGAMEKILLERS/SPAWNKILLERS/TROLLS!!!! I wanna love the game so much but a-holes are litterally sucking the fun right out of it for first timers!

2 hours ago, Masta4Kush20Lit said:

As to all the hate on the server hoppers im sorry but im proud to be one along with my wife only for the simple fact as I didnt pay $60 to play with my wife and friends only to contantly get killed before i can even learn how to play the freaking game!!! Like really i just spawned in on the beach and I get headshot 1-2 min later or beat to death when I spawn just because its funny to the other ppl just for sport like screw new ppl. Well im sorry if server hoping until i can find and build a safe camp so i can actually LEARN how to craft and actually play the freaking game.I have met cool ppl and again normally after meeting we are all killed within 2 min by squads hunting like if I say" hey not here to do harm just bought the game learning the mechanics "if i have anything u might need or want to trade for I am always down"actually help me out so u have more players for ur game not look at me and my friends stupid and then 3 dudes jump out and start spraying like the fk???? #DONTHATESERVERHOPPERS#HATEGAMEKILLERS/SPAWNKILLERS/TROLLS!!!! I wanna love the game so much but a-holes are litterally sucking the fun right out of it for first timers!

Dying is part of the learning process/curve.  When I first started playing, literally, I died like a dozen times in about 30 minutes.

11 hours ago, Masta4Kush20Lit said:

You learn how to play the game BY getting killed. It takes no time at all to get back to your friends no matter where they are on the map. Players hopping servers is absolutely destroying the game play for lots. I have been on full servers for hours without seeing a soul so the amount on a server is no reason to hop - if you are getting killed a lot you might want to slow your gameplay down a bit and spend more time conducting a recce of areas before moving in. For me this is a key skill for any new DAYZ player to learn - don't rush.....

8 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Dying is part of the learning process/curve.  When I first started playing, literally, I died like a dozen times in about 30 minutes.

This