Sign in to follow this  
Damon Alexander

Base Gone???

Me and my brothers clan have about 13 active players in our server, took about a week of non stop grinding to get 15 tents and full wrap walls with towers, and 2 fully operational cars (4x4), just to come back on New Years, (1 day later) to find out the entire base is just gone/disappeared and all that is left is the cars, not even one piece of wood fence is left, now we did base in the very west of the map, a few hundred meters from the border of the map. So what I'm trying to say is, has this happened to anyone else? Or just our base dissapearing is the first? Game bug? Fuhhhhhh

our base also gone few weeks ago.server crash sunday,monday server back and all gone. one base with tents,walls,watch tower,car,barels.also gone two cars witch some barrels on two another locations. last week we start again (3rd time) diferent server,five barels gone after restart,two cars stay,only barels missing. this problem need fix ASAP

Persistence is broken.  When a server crashes, it very often will corrupt files, when that happens, you lose stuff.  Been a problem for a very long time, BI knows about it, we have to wait for a fix, if ever.  No point in building bases or even keeping tents or barrels, jsut use cars as moveable bases.

Apparently there is a way to get the server to crash (not gonna mention how for obvious reasons...) and as far as I know it is still working.

Every time some douche-bag does it the whole server crashes, everyone gets thrown off and most bases and such will disappear. :/

Server? I'm only asking because I would like to know if it was one server or multiple, if not all, that were wiped.

Mine was US4230

5 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Server? I'm only asking because I would like to know if it was one server or multiple, if not all, that were wiped.

Mine was US4230

All are currently vulnerable... We've got the same issue on the PC Side of the fence... Suffice to say if you're making bases just to play around with it then go for it. If you're making bases with the intention of saving anything... I wouldn't. 

• Like 1