vfxtodd

When is v1.0 coming to XBox

I've seen YouTube videos of DayZ on PC playing v1.0. A couple days ago I installed the latest version sent to XBox which is an iteration of .63. So, is 1.0 only available on PC? Or do I have to buy DayZ again?

15 hours ago, vfxtodd said:

I've seen YouTube videos of DayZ on PC playing v1.0. A couple days ago I installed the latest version sent to XBox which is an iteration of .63. So, is 1.0 only available on PC? Or do I have to buy DayZ again?

Dayz 1.0 on PC is basically .64 that they are calling 1.0. I haven't heard of a 1.0 release date for xbox yet, but you do not have to buy the game again.

Edited by JBURNS489
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JBURNS489 said:

Dayz 1.0 on PC is basically .64 that they are calling 1.0. I haven't heard of a 1.0 release rate for xbox yet, but you do not have to buy the game again.

1.0 on xbox is coming Q1 2019. The beginning few months of 2019.

• Thanks 1

Who cares the 1.0 will probably suck just as bad as any other update... this game sucks don't buy it, unless you're getting it for pc, you'll waste your money on xbox

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Huk said:

Who cares the 1.0 will probably suck just as bad as any other update... this game sucks don't buy it, unless you're getting it for pc, you'll waste your money on xbox

So why are you playing it, and if you're not, why are you wasting your own time trolling forums. Do you work for the pubg devs?! 

• Beans 2

11 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

So why are you playing it, and if you're not, why are you wasting your own time trolling forums. Do you work for the pubg devs?! 

I don't even play it anymore cause its so glitchy and waste of time to play ...  spend hours just to try and get a battery for a car, get killed by a teleporting zombie or trying to shoot someone and the bullets don't even register...lol
I tried to give this game a chance cause the idea of the game is nice but the game itself so glitchy and broken, they won't even fix persisting problems in the game and insist on just adding more broken things to the game instead
And It's none of your business why i'm on the forum and what i'm doing here... I paid for this game just like you ;)

52 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

I don't even play it anymore cause its so glitchy and waste of time to play ...  spend hours just to try and get a battery for a car, get killed by a teleporting zombie or trying to shoot someone and the bullets don't even register...lol
I tried to give this game a chance cause the idea of the game is nice but the game itself so glitchy and broken, they won't even fix persisting problems in the game and insist on just adding more broken things to the game instead
And It's none of your business why i'm on the forum and what i'm doing here... I paid for this game just like you ;)

Ok dude, its your time not mine. Enjoy ;} 

• Like 1

I can predict the future right now tho, that when 1.0 is released on xbox, it will be full of problems still.. yet they call it 1.0?  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Andrew Huk said:

I can predict the future right now tho, that when 1.0 is released on xbox, it will be full of problems still.. yet they call it 1.0?  

Any other predictions? I could really use next weeks lottery numbers?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Andrew Huk said:

This is what pubg did, and look at that playerbase now. 

I hope BI dont follow suite :(

• Confused 1