Uninvited_Dream

Car stuck in building roof, please help

Question

I parked my car inside a big wooden barn and the next day when I logged in it was in the roof! Someone please help me get this thing down, I've tried shooting it and even jumped onto my buddies head and was able to get to the inventory but not able to get inside or get it to come down. Anybody have any tips? I can send a picture if necessary. I wasn't able to link it at the moment.

8 answers to this question

If I have seen that too, I think it happens because under the vehicle appeared loot.
I entered the vehicle and returned to the ground, it does not seem advisable to me that garage.

1 hour ago, NTX_Nitrix said:

If I have seen that too, I think it happens because under the vehicle appeared loot.
I entered the vehicle and returned to the ground, it does not seem advisable to me that garage.

I'm not able to get into the vehicle, also the roof of the car is sticking through the roof. 

If you can take things out of your inventory and parts of the vehicle.
If it is not possible, forget that vehicle, it is possible that it enters the vehicle and kills you.

was it something like this?
UPGpamr.jpg
what i did was i shoot it up with my AK alowing it to respawn

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, modis002 said:

was it something like this?
UPGpamr.jpg
what i did was i shoot it up with my AK alowing it to respawn

yes exactly like this, are you saying the only way to get it down is to destroy it? no other way to glitch it out? This is my first car I ever built in the standalone so I was really looking forward to using it. Not looking forward to looting for parts for a whole other day... I was thinking of using base building to try and get it out. Any suggestions?

16 hours ago, Uninvited_Dream said:

yes exactly like this, are you saying the only way to get it down is to destroy it? no other way to glitch it out? This is my first car I ever built in the standalone so I was really looking forward to using it. Not looking forward to looting for parts for a whole other day... I was thinking of using base building to try and get it out. Any suggestions?

might work. or it might kill you. if anything you could at least scrap it for parts when you can reach it.

Cars a goner dude, just be thankful it didn't insta kill you the first time you entered vehicle before it got bugged as many people are experiencing insta death entering vehicles. But yeah don't park vehicle in building as when servers reset loot may spawn underneath them launching them into the ceiling. Tbh most of my cars have simply despawned a few minute after I drive them and leave the vehicle.

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Cars a goner dude, just be thankful it didn't insta kill you the first time you entered vehicle before it got bugged as many people are experiencing insta death entering vehicles. But yeah don't park vehicle in building as when servers reset loot may spawn underneath them launching them into the ceiling. Tbh most of my cars have simply despawned a few minute after I drive them and leave the vehicle.

They don't de-spawn if you run back the route you drove you'll find your car, this happened to us a few times. The server rewinds the car for some reason.