Sign in to follow this  
Rdaems

Launching DayZ , shutsdown on DayZ loading screen.

Hi ,

Since yesterday after playing for a few DayZ , the server crashed where i was playing on.
Tryed to relog to play again but i got the error code "Exit code: 0xC0000005" i forgot what the line behind the number was.
And now everytime i try to launch DayZ , it will launch but will shutdown after spending a few secons on the DayZ logo screen with the 2 arrows in the right corner loading.

Anyone has any idea on how to fix ? 
I've tried running as admin to reinstalling the game etc , i checked parameters (i never even ran this game with launch parameters)

Try this in this order:

1) Make sure everything related to DayZ is shut down

2) Delete your My Documents\DayZ folder

3) Delete your \Users\{whatever your Windows ID is}\AppData\Local\DayZ folder

4) Start Steam and verify all your files for DayZ

After all this, now try starting the game -- you'll have to setup your graphics, controls, etc. again and you'll be prompted for the Battleye aggreement again.

Deleted all those folders , still didn't work , i also did not have to re agree to anything of Battleye.

up.

At the moment, I am experiencing the same difficulties, and we need to find a solution to this problem.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:19 PM, choppinbroccoli said:

Download DZSA Launcher and problem solved

You really have to hand it to the utter morons of this world like this guy here. choppinbroccoli should spend more time out being a Woodland Warrior, because if his solution to a problem is "Download this program . . . Simple" without fully understanding the issues at hand. Internet is full of idiots like this.

However, I have had similar issues in the past, and after resetting my PC to factory am having to go over all the same issues with some new ones thrown in for good measure.

Here is a breakdown of things I did to try and resolve it, Another word of Advice is Battleeye for DAYZ DOES NOT LIKE VPN's so you must disable your VPN also. ( this is really smart, because the Battleeye Anti-cheat software is broken as fuck and hackers are rife on many servers, but YOU must compromise the security of your PC to have people Cheat anyway)

1. - Download DZSALauncher
- Using DZSALauncher:
- In DZSALauncher, In Settings, Select 'Run as Admin'

If you don't want to use DZSALauncher:
- Go to your game files: (Select game in Steam, 'Manage', 'Browse Local Files')
- Set local Admin to each exe in game dir:
-- DayzZ_BE.exe
-- DayzZ_x64.exe
-- DayZDiag_x64.exe
-- DazZLauncher.exe
-- DazZUninstaller.exe

2, - Removed and repaired corrupt windows files using "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and afterwards "SFC /scannow" in cmd.
3, - Cleaned up my registry with CCleaner.
4, - Updated my GeForce and integrated graphics drivers

5, - Tested internet speed / Router / interuptions - All good.

6, - Delete the game files from Documents every time before a new load up

7, - Full Uninstall and Reinstall and redid all of the above.

Edited by Youlaseas