bent.toe

I'm shallow in this game.

I don't feel comfortable playing my character unless i have the right look and gear. Anyone else feel this way?

Also...i kill off my character if i spawn as the "wrong" one.

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

I feel like if my guns dont look cool, i cant really use them well. Like the chinese guns in battlefield where they have the sights like a foot above the gun on the carry handle.i just think wtf was the dude who designed the thing thinking? lol.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I don't feel comfortable playing my character unless i have the right look and gear. Anyone else feel this way?

You're not alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

You're not alone.

Feels nice to hear.

- hi my name is bent and i'm a shallow player

*People sitting in a ring - hi bent

1 hour ago, bandito6000 said:

My rule of thumb is -

If my hair sticks through my hat, I'm looking for the nearest cliff

Lol, so true.

The clipping is horrible in this game.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

You're not alone.

Dido. Although I’m less picky than I was right after release because of all the character wipes.

14 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Feels nice to hear.

- hi my name is bent and i'm a shallow player

*People sitting in a ring - hi bent

Lol, so true.

The clipping is horrible in this game.

There is one haircut I like that clips through the cowboy hat making him look like crocodile Dundee! But yeah, suicide is always an option. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, bent.toe said:

Me and my squad only wear BDU good thing it spawns everywhere but I agree, camo top pants helmet and a bandana facemask then I'm good

6 hours ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

Me and my squad only wear BDU good thing it spawns everywhere but I agree, camo top pants helmet and a bandana facemask then I'm good

I'm more specific than that though.

I need the ballistic helmet with visor, either green or black skimask. Dark blue jeans, either beige tactical shirt or dark grey hoodie, assault boots in brown and dark blue press vest or the plate carrier. Tactical backpack (former coyote).

Not satisfied before that.

• Like 1

Good choices! I like black jeans or black cargo pants, black backpack (any), black field vest, black field jacket or black quilted jacket, black balaclava, black working or tactical gloves, black hunter boots or black wellies, and black beret or black skater helmet.

Crossing any open terrain during daylight gives me anxiety, but these things make me very happy as long as hair and noses don't clip through...  

Let me do the gender and face. You keep starting gear and location and we call it even.  It would save me on the ritual suicide and you on the server load of spawning in 10 freshies til my narcissism is sated.

Good deal Bohemia?

• Like 1