Man Parts 241

1st step is admitting you have an addiction...

I admit it. I'm addicted to De Steak.

I prefer Hispanic and Oriental flavors, but I settle for whatever washes up at Rify.

Most of the time it flops around uncontrollably as its brain slowly begins to adjust to the realization that it done fucked up.

Don't move. Hands in the air. 3 seconds to comply.

Have your mic on and in game chat and you just might survive.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

19 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

De steak ??

You know what De Steak is. If not, find me at McRify's and find out. 3 piece is like $9.69 with a basket of fries plus tax.

Xp

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

You know what De Steak is. If not, find me at McRify's and find out. 3 piece is like $9.69 with a basket of fries plus tax.

Xp

Oh I know de steak my freind, the lol Emoji didnt take, hence the two question marks. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

• Haha 2

On 12/25/2018 at 7:47 AM, xzDIABLOzx said:

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

Hffft hfft hfft hfft!

• Haha 3

"The ocean's dying. Plankton's dying. It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing, they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them! You tell everybody. Listen to me Hatcher! You've gotta tell 'em! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! We gotta stop them! Somehow!"

• Haha 2

find it quite odd how the majority of onlookers tend to deny me of recieving my daily nutritionals in peace.. even after offers of sharing a nioce rawl steak

• Like 1