N1ne2yaD0m3

ATTENTION DEV TEAM!

You have GOT to fix server spawns or base building is completely useless!!  Something like Ark: Survival Evolved, where every server is its own server and character!!!!  Bringing base building in where people can log on a different server, walk into your base area, then log back into your server and be inside your base is completely insane.  Trying to figure out how this has not been fixed very first thing.  Also, this could eliminate all the duping of materials.

PLEASE FIX ASAP or this game and base building is pointless...it's suppose to be a fight to survive...

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, N1ne2yaD0m3 said:

You have GOT to fix server spawns or base building is completely useless!!  Something like Ark: Survival Evolved, where every server is its own server and character!!!!  Bringing base building in where people can log on a different server, walk into your base area, then log back into your server and be inside your base is completely insane.  Trying to figure out how this has not been fixed very first thing.  Also, this could eliminate all the duping of materials.

PLEASE FIX ASAP or this game and base building is pointless...it's suppose to be a fight to survive...

Thanks.

It's good that you've pointed it out for them. They probably weren't aware of the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don’t worry. It’ll take another 5 months before they do anything about it. 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It's good that you've pointed it out for them. They probably weren't aware of the issue. 

Lol its being worked on bud. I will bet you that it will be stable at xbox 1.0 launch. I bet you 5 SVDs and a full ghille suit.

22 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

Lol its being worked on bud. I will bet you that it will be stable at xbox 1.0 launch. I bet you 5 SVDs and a full ghille suit.

Pc still isn’t stable and had persistence issues and no locked characters and they’re in 1.0. Good job devs!

There we have it folks; N1ne2yaD0m3 has spoken, the devs came back early from their holiday break and addressed all of the above mentioned issues because of his demand. The community rejoiced...

He has done it.

• Beans 1

On 12/24/2018 at 11:51 AM, N1ne2yaD0m3 said:

Thanks.

Dude. It’s 1.0. They can stop adding in anything. I suggest you look up LittleLoyal and watch his DayZ rant. Covers a lot of the stuff. 

On 12/27/2018 at 3:30 PM, likejessejames said:

Pc still isn’t stable and had persistence issues and no locked characters and they’re in 1.0. Good job devs!

They are in beta. Still. When 1.0 hits xbox, that is when its really released. They took .63 beta and slapped 1.0 on it for pc.