Sign in to follow this  
San Andreas Public Safety

Poll: Favorite City to Visit

Poll: Favorite City to Visit  

14 members have voted

1. 1. So tell me everyone, do you have a favorite city you tend to visit more than others? And why? If your city isn't listed below, please comment it!

• Svetloyarsk
    • Novodmitrovsk
    • Krasnostav
    • Berezino
    • Gorka
    • Solnechiy
    • Elektrozavodsk
    • Chernogorsk
    • Stary Sobor
    • Zelenogorsk
    • Vybor
    • Novaya Petrovka

For myself I would have to say I always liked the secluded small town of Zvir. Just a couple houses with plenty of water to go around! Quiet and Peaceful with plenty of nearby trails to go on a hike!

Edited by San Andreas Public Safety
Change Answer
  • Beans 1

Cue Admiral Ackbar "It's a trap!".  I'm not posting my hangouts because on console Chenarussian lives don't matter.  But I guess for the sake of conversation I'll pick Novaya Petrovka because if I'm there it means I just left NWAF with a bursting pack full of fantastic goodies. Oh and I'll be at the limits of my stamina and unable to sprint.  Also wearing bright orange and yellow whilst holding a road flare.  

• Haha 2

Sinistok.  It's generally my last stop before I hit the dirt square at the NW edge of the map for a suicide (an old tradition I've had throughout the many builds).

• Beans 1

Zeleno with a ghillie is fun, south hill you can see barracks, looks amazing, multiple water sources every side, food, almost always animals around for sniping, abit less friendly but I like the area

12 hours ago, Freedomby Anarchy said:

Cue Admiral Ackbar "It's a trap!".  I'm not posting my hangouts because on console Chenarussian lives don't matter.  But I guess for the sake of conversation I'll pick Novaya Petrovka because if I'm there it means I just left NWAF with a bursting pack full of fantastic goodies. Oh and I'll be at the limits of my stamina and unable to sprint.  Also wearing bright orange and yellow whilst holding a road flare.  

If you hear British dudes screaming over a megaphone (where are you??) It'll be me and my squad, their abit how you say.. No fucks given when it comes to PvP areas? Haha

Sign in to follow this