servers with HC?

6 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

They are hardcore servers, first person only and no crosshair

only thing I'm playing from now on!

Edited by nikoor
  • Beans 2

22 minutes ago, nikoor said:

only thing I'm playing from now on!

Same! Do you know if the characters from the normal servers carry over to hard core? Or are they two separate entities?  

43 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Same! Do you know if the characters from the normal servers carry over to hard core? Or are they two separate entities?  

You can jump back and forth

1 hour ago, McPhorce said:

yes, only thing tho you do spawn in 3rd person which should be fixed immediately. once you go 1st you can't switch back

1 hour ago, nikoor said:

yes, only thing tho you do spawn in 3rd person which should be fixed immediately. once you go 1st you can't switch back

Hmm. That's strange. Suppose I never switched to 1st? Would it eventually force FPP?

43 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Hmm. That's strange. Suppose I never switched to 1st? Would it eventually force FPP?

I mean you start 3rd person on HC servers, don't know if it forces you eventually. I switch mine 1st as soon as I join one.

20 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I mean you start 3rd person on HC servers, don't know if it forces you eventually. I switch mine 1st as soon as I join one.

Yea that's just weird to me. Because if I join a first person server, and don't switch to FPP, then I can assume the majority of the players in that server have indeed switched to FPP ( since that's what they joined it for) , and I will have a clear advantage by remaining on TPP. Not that I am going to do this it's just an obvious exploit.

2 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Yea that's just weird to me. Because if I join a first person server, and don't switch to FPP, then I can assume the majority of the players in that server have indeed switched to FPP ( since that's what they joined it for) , and I will have a clear advantage by remaining on TPP. Not that I am going to do this it's just an obvious exploit.

seems like it's allways too good to be true...

edit: all they had to do is just log into one of them but clearly that's not the case. If it was me damn right I'd be the first one to actually see if stuff works before I let anyone else in.

Edited by nikoor
  • Beans 1

Sign in to follow this