Tom_48_97

Stable Update 1.0.150000

13 minutes ago, Buakaw said:

ah the stun batton. I remember when you could knock armored players out with one hit inconsistently for a few patches

Yes our group has had some good memories with those items and some rope/handcuffs 

Sorry for my English.

Look at this video 15.39-15.42

The enemy several times shot from his SVD or AKM  in  head in the helmet. But the man survived. Watch in slow motion playback.

How can it be if he gets into the head and splashes of blood are visible but the person is alive and does not even faint?

Either the helmet is not broken and then there will be no blood, or the helmet is broken and the blood will be because the head is shot through.

Enemy bullet knocked my eye. No trouble i have one more. True hardcore reality =))))

Edited by remastyi
  • Beans 1

18 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Heads up to anyone trying to fix the car: Don't even bother. I found two abandoned cars, tried to start them just for fun and it flew me up in the air. First I managed to exit the car but still got some damage, no biggie. Second time, just 10 minutes later I found another car, and it literally killed my fully geared character just because I exited on top of the car and server registered it as car running me over. 

20181222232732-1.jpg

20181222233607-1.jpg

Ay yai yai ... persistence broken , cars and their physics broken , this is NOT the dayz 1.0 I wanted . :( have a happy new year , hopefully you devs are ready for what’s to come ! 

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, McWendy said:

Has anyone seen the Electric cattleprod or the stun baton? Or are They not in? 

Their nominal are turned off. They're in the game just set to not spawning more then likely because of issues such as not working, mesh, or something else.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, remastyi said:

Sorry for my English.

Look at this video 15.39-15.42

The enemy several times shot from his SVD or AKM  in  head in the helmet. But the man survived. Watch in slow motion playback.

How can it be if he gets into the head and splashes of blood are visible but the person is alive and does not even faint?

Either the helmet is not broken and then there will be no blood, or the helmet is broken and the blood will be because the head is shot through.

Enemy bullet knocked my eye. No trouble i have one more. True hardcore reality =))))

Sorry that you didn't spend the 30 seconds required to find the answer somewhere else. I'll put it here instead so you have type less.

The problem is ghost bullets, the devs are aware, the fix is coming. I don't think we needed another thread about this but people keep proving me wrong. Oh, right, the FIX for Ghost Bullets is on the forums as well.

11 hours ago, tandwan said:

Sorry that you didn't spend the 30 seconds required to find the answer somewhere else. I'll put it here instead so you have type less.

The problem is ghost bullets, the devs are aware, the fix is coming. I don't think we needed another thread about this but people keep proving me wrong. Oh, right, the FIX for Ghost Bullets is on the forums as well.

OK. But if the developers know about this problem, then why not write it in the section Known Issues of 1.0.150000.

In the description of the patch 1.0.149974 Fixed: Hit registration. Ghost bullets and hit registration this is a diffent things. OK.

But this problem stil alive.

Edited by remastyi
  • Beans 2

So after this update my players are telling me that spawn rates and locations are wrong. I played as a freshie and notice items not as plentiful as before the updates and tents, for example, spawning random city loot like a car door.. same xml file from before the update but now broken..? Ideas or can someone confirm?

48 minutes ago, phatbank said:

So after this update my players are telling me that spawn rates and locations are wrong. I played as a freshie and notice items not as plentiful as before the updates and tents, for example, spawning random city loot like a car door.. same xml file from before the update but now broken..? Ideas or can someone confirm?

If you're on a community server check your types.xml file under mpmissions. You can adjust where items spawn there.

Tandwan,

When someone brings up a legitimate problem, you always respond in a passive-aggressive manner.  Why do you feel this is necessary?

Not everyone is aware of every single issue (and believe me, there are tons of them) in "1.0".

• Beans 2

11 hours ago, woodman1971 said:

Tandwan,

When someone brings up a legitimate problem, you always respond in a passive-aggressive manner.  Why do you feel this is necessary?

Not everyone is aware of every single issue (and believe me, there are tons of them) in "1.0".

You very truly noticed. Because this is 0.63 patch (BETA or ALPHA), with different bugs. Not 1.0 in fact.

In the release we were promised a working core of the game. It does not work correctly until now. How can this be called 1.0? Why?

• Sad 1
  • Beans 3

5 hours ago, remastyi said:

You very truly noticed. Because this is 0.63 patch (BETA or ALPHA), with different bugs. Not 1.0 in fact.

In the release we were promised a working core of the game. It does not work correctly until now. How can this be called 1.0? Why?

Yes...all the talk about year of dayz...come on...i have wasted two years of my life for this garbage and devs who just have their own agenda how to speak to public...community managers are everyone ghost in this forum.

One thread in this forum what was called"dayz saved my life" got many reviews and attension....there should more threads about how it ruined your life.

800 hours of testing.

Edited by kopo79

1 hour ago, kopo79 said:

Yes...all the talk about year of dayz...come on...i have wasted two years of my life for this garbage and devs who just have their own agenda how to speak to public...community managers are everyone ghost in this forum.

One thread in this forum what was called"dayz saved my life" got many reviews and attension....there should more threads about how it ruined your life.

800 hours of testing.

Only 800 and it ruined your life???? Somehow that doesn't seem possible and there are users like myself who have more than 800 hours in the game and have enjoyed it so stop being melodramatic as the only thing that is ruining your life is you. Merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

19 hours ago, woodman1971 said:

you always respond in a passive-aggressive manner

what's wrong with being passive-aggressive  .. sometimes known as " fair but firm " ?

On 12/22/2018 at 6:04 PM, Just Caused said:

Heads up to anyone trying to fix the car: Don't even bother. I found two abandoned cars, tried to start them just for fun and it flew me up in the air. First I managed to exit the car but still got some damage, no biggie. Second time, just 10 minutes later I found another car, and it literally killed my fully geared character just because I exited on top of the car and server registered it as car running me over. 

20181222232732-1.jpg

20181222233607-1.jpg

I'm definitely not have these issues on my server, but then again, I'm not running an "official" public hive server. I went with a community private hive server. Of course anything anyone does on my server does not translate over to the official servers. But the hatchback can be fixed and driven without trying to kill you and bases and tents stay put.

Edited by C4-timah

On 12/25/2018 at 1:27 AM, woodman1971 said:

Tandwan,

Because almost every issue that is brought up has been beat to death on this forum at one point or another since 1.0 launch. Some people don't even search this forum, or even use Google to search for an issue before they decide to make another thread about it

I know we have a thread about ghost bullets because I've replied to that three different times. To come here and claim that you have no idea about it is stupid and shows laziness because if you search this site on the first page of general discussion there are no less then two threads there.

If you can't find it there check bug reports. I mean at this point there's absolutely no excuse why people haven't read about one of the well known bugs except laziness. That's why I'm annoyed all to hell at some of you people.  Before you make ANOTHER thread instead of taking 5 minutes and see if it's already been talked about. 

Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by tandwan
  • Beans 3

59 minutes ago, tandwan said:

Because almost every issue that is brought up has been beat to death on this forum at one point or another since 1.0 launch. Some people don't even search this forum, or even use Google to search for an issue before they decide to make another thread about it

I know we have a thread about ghost bullets because I've replied to that three different times. To come here and claim that you have no idea about it is stupid and shows laziness because if you search this site on the first page of general discussion there are no less then two threads there.

If you can't find it there check bug reports. I mean at this point there's absolutely no excuse why people haven't read about one of the well known bugs except laziness. That's why I'm annoyed all to hell at some of you people.  Before you make ANOTHER thread instead of taking 5 minutes and see if it's already been talked about. 

Sorry not sorry. 

Douche meter is off the charts. In all the time you spent moaning about it you could have just posted a fucking link. 

Get over yourself. 

• Beans 2

Nah, fuck that.

2 years, 800 hours?

Cry me a river.

People are lazy and spoiled.

Many people never use the search function here or Google their questions.

They treat the forum like an instant message chat room and want to be handed everything.

They think the one bug they hate most is most important to the game and must be fixed NOW.

There's 5+ years of standalone information for anybody who wants it. And most major bugs...? Posted and well documented. If you REALLY cared you would be on top of things like this, right? So many "fair weather" fans. You all look like Johnny come latelys to me. Didn't test those legacy experimental builds? Well then, you didn't pitch in now, did you? Maybe we'd have less bugs if we'd had more dedicated testers?

I'm sore about how this last year went with development but I'm also not going to be unreasonable about a game I have gotten more out of dollar per hour of play than any other game.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 2

42 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Nah, fuck that.

2 years, 800 hours?

Cry me a river.

People are lazy and spoiled.

Many people never use the search function here or Google their questions.

They treat the forum like an instant message chat room and want to be handed everything.

They think the one bug they hate most is most important to the game and must be fixed NOW.

There's 5+ years of standalone information for anybody who wants it. And most major bugs...? Posted and well documented. If you REALLY cared you would be on top of things like this, right? So many "fair weather" fans. You all look like Johnny come latelys to me. Didn't test those legacy experimental builds? Well then, you didn't pitch in now, did you? Maybe we'd have less bugs if we'd had more dedicated testers?

I'm sore about how this last year went with development but I'm also not going to be unreasonable about a game I have gotten more out of dollar per hour of play than any other game.

So basically everything that needs to be said has already been said. So lock down the forum.

oh but wait- then where ever will you find a place to hemorrhage your superiority complex on everyone. Never mind- leave the forums open. 

Edited by eno
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, eno said:

So basically everything that needs to be said has already been said. So lock down the forum.

oh but wait- then where ever will you find a place to hemorrhage your superiority complex on everyone. Never mind- leave the forums open. 

You've add little constructive feedback ever and are just looking for people to dry your tears because Bohemia took their football and went home.

Your sour attitude and penchant for personal derision is duly noted as the sad ravings of a pickled malcontent.

Some of us earned a right to complain a little more, but somehow are still more pragmatic with our feelings.... Mmm superiority is like a warm cardigan, so soft and relaxing!

• Confused 1
  • Beans 3

16 minutes ago, eno said:

oh but wait- then where ever will you find a place to hemorrhage your superiority complex on everyone

Did everyone have a really bad christmas or is it suddenly dissing has got fashionable again..  ??  Seems like every thread is running at +50 percent cheap fug you insults. Did I miss it: the IQ of the world just fell through the floor ?   What ?

4 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

Did everyone have a really bad christmas or is it suddenly dissing has got fashionable again..  ??  Seems like every thread is running at +50 percent cheap fug you insults. Did I miss it: the IQ of the world just fell through the floor ?   What ?

Remember when people said, "television is rotting people's brains", back in the day?

If television is rot, social media is cancer.

There's your answer.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 3

It probably has been mentioned earlier but Tent-placing mechanism and random vanishing tents while in-game is something I hope will be fixed. Also base destruction should be a lot harder. (And I mean a lot)

Edited by Relic77
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

3 hours ago, Relic77 said:

It probably has been mentioned earlier but Tent-placing mechanism and random vanishing tents while in-game is something I hope will be fixed. Also base destruction should be a lot harder. (And I mean a lot)

Yes, the problem is everyone believes the tents, barrels, wire meshes etc. disappear at only and only server crashes but it is not. You place a tent, go to nearby city to loot, came back and poof. Everything you put gets lost. Server crashes arent the only problem with the persistence.

2 hours ago, BAHADIR said:

Yes, the problem is everyone believes the tents, barrels, wire meshes etc. disappear at only and only server crashes but it is not. You place a tent, go to nearby city to loot, came back and poof. Everything you put gets lost. Server crashes arent the only problem with the persistence.

I don't know if the problem still persists but if i recall correctly back in 0.62 if we placed our camps within a certain distance of crash sites the camp would disappear so I wonder if that problem still exists or if it was fixed previously as that may or may not help explain disappearing tents but then again it could also be tied to something completely unrelated. I do agree with what Biohaze said above about people complaining about bugs and things they want fixed NOW but who have never once took the time to go on experimental and help discover bugs so that they may be fixed. We need more people who are willing to help find bugs on experimental instead of running around like COD/PUBG/etc. kiddies and killing people as a lot of the bugs currently in game affect other things than their pew pews.