Neophyter

12/12/2018 Added: Field shovel, farming hoe and ice axe

12/12/2018

ADDED

Added: Field shovel, farming hoe and ice axe can now be used to dig a garden plot

Ok so me and a couple of friends are searching thoses items since the update day. Daily.. Multiple people... For houers. But guess what. Nothing. So it looks more and more like a straight lie. Or has any survifor here found one of Theses an can proof me wrong? I hope so. Otherwise i have to say itz Bs an the devs have added a big hand full of nothing

Only the ice/pick axe. Usually found in traincarts or around factories.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Only the ice/pick axe. Usually found in traincarts or around factories.

What do you mean only ice axe? The devs clearly mentiont the 3 items. 

And dude i just said that a couple of ppl searchd multiple houers for over a week now. An we know were to look. Or in other words. It is not in the game! Plane simple

3 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Or has any survifor here found one of Theses an can proof me wrong?

18 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

What do you mean only ice axe? The devs clearly mentiont the 3 items. 

And dude i just said that a couple of ppl searchd multiple houers for over a week now. An we know were to look. Or in other words. It is not in the game! Plane simple

I answered what YOU asked. How is that not obvious?

But i will break it down for you again:

You: "found one of Theses an can proof me wrong?

Me: "Only the ice/pick axe. Usually found in traincarts or around factories."

So...i did only find the ice axe out of the THREE you mentioned and i also replied where i find/found it.

Ok?

• Like 1

I haven't come across them yet but I haven't particularly been looking for them either. But I imagine they are there somewhere, I don't see why they would lie about it! 

50 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

So...i did only find the ice axe out of the THREE you mentioned and i also replied where i find/found it.

Ok?

Ahh ok now gotcha. An sry that it wasnt obviasly for me might be because english isnt my motherlanguage you know... There are other countrys out in the world that speak different languages u mightbor might not heart about 

2 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Ahh ok now gotcha. An sry that it wasnt obviasly for me might be because english isnt my motherlanguage you know... There are other countrys out in the world that speak different languages u mightbor might not heart about 

My native language is not English either.

Let us know if you find any of the other pieces (field shovels and hoe).

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Ok?

On 12/19/2018 bent.toe said :

<< It's been several weeks (a month) since base building patch and i have not touched it once. >>

so I guess b.t started playing again in the last couple of days, or so it seems?   Great to see you up to speed in such a short time, friend.  Now explain to these guys who have been playing all month what is really happening in the game.

- say - the Ice-pick is a damn useful thing if you get you hands on one (speaking as a PC player), if you find one, keep it.  And nope, I've been playing but I don't know if they are back in PC or Xbox either (also aint found a fire-axe for instance).
  I notice loot spawns have changed though.

Edited by pilgrim*
~

Like the person above you post said. he already found the ice Axe so at least four xbox it is confirmed it is in. and I keep it updated if I found the other two tools. Oh and btw my character has currently on fire axe on his back

• Beans 1

Firstly to think the devs would "lie" about this is tinfoilhattery of the greatest degree.

I personally have only found the shovel (in some kind of factory)

So itz a while since the last update and still either I or one of my friends or ppl ive talked to have ever seen one of theses 3 items that got specificly mentiont in the last patchnotes and changelog. So they are clearly not in the game. Plane simple. 

The developers didn't say that they're currently spawning.  They said that the items work as intended.  Working and spawning are two totally different things.

Try going into offline mode.  Find a mod with these items.  They work!!

16 minutes ago, Parazight said:

The developers didn't say that they're currently spawning.  They said that the items work as intended.  Working and spawning are two totally different things.

Try going into offline mode.  Find a mod with these items.  They work!!

This is an xbox thread so that won't work for us just yet unfortunately. 

Bummer.  Unfortunately, the original statement wasn’t Xbox specific. 

I've come across multiple axes, they spawn in trains mostly. If it's the one the dwarfs use in the story?

7 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Yes it was 

No, no it was not.

Here's a link.

This is where all the experimental update threads go.  NOT specific to xbox at all.  Additionally, it makes no sense that they would ever have an xbox only experimental patch thread.  That has never been the way.

Again, you can see that the developers added the functionality of those items.  Nowhere does it indicate that those items will be spawning in-game.  Nowhere does it indicate that the information is xbox specific.  

Stop making up shit.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:22 AM, Neophyter said:

An sry that it wasnt obviasly for me might be because english isnt my motherlanguage you know... There are other countrys out in the world that speak different languages u mightbor might not heart about 

This is an English language forum.  It's not the developers fault that your mother tongue is not English.  The company wasn't lying to you based on the fact that you don't comprehend English.

Dude are u stupid? Idk why u in the xbox section anyways if u from the pc section but to what i was refering was the update post from the devs here in the xbox section so itz clear itz for us. And i never said some about we have  an diffrent experimentel. They are NOT.!   Proof me wrong with an xbox screen shot of one of thoses 3 items or stfu. 

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

54 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

Dude are u stupid? Idk why u in the xbox section anyways if u from the pc section but to what i was refering was the update post from the devs here in the xbox section so itz clear itz for us. And i never said some about we have  an diffrent experimentel. They are NOT.!   Proof me wrong with an xbox screen shot of one of thoses 3 items or stfu. 

what??

Oh, so because I play dayz on PC I'm not allowed to post here?  That's the argument that you're going with?  

No, the xbox version doesn't get it's own experimental update thread. Duh.

And you still don't understand what's going on.  Those items are not spawning in xbox OR official servers on pc.  But, just like the developers have said, they do work!  It's entirely possible that people can make mods, include those items, and have them work just fine!!  The announcement wasn't specific to xbox!  So it doesn't apply to xbox users.

Related, it's pretty clear that the community manager, who is not one of the developers, copy and pasted all of the information from PC to xbox status.  Would it be so hard to figure this out before an enormous amount of hours were invested into figuring it out the hard way?

Developers said items are working = true.

Developers said items are naturally spawning in the game = false.

You've already explained that English isn't your first language.  I've explained the significance of the word choice used.   You still don't understand.  Can someone figure out what this troll's mother language is and explain to him in words he can understand?  Please?

Edited by Parazight
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Maybe you could learn something from the PC community that have been involved in the game for a few years before making all is console players look like dumb spoilt idiots. You ain't doing us any favours so unless you can contribute something constructive you should probably stfu.whatever that means ;) 

31 minutes ago, droefheid said:

I love coming back to the forums after a couple of days, pure gold <3

Lol, same shit, different day! 

• Like 1