So was getting smashed by zeds defending a bambie and my backpack got fucked, didn't realize took it off and realized... In this game you DO NOT need a backpack at all to be effective and fully energized, running backpackless is so much better imo

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I completely agree. Pretty useless. The only time I use one is when looting military bases because on the server I play on I can sell the extra guns @ the trader and I need a backpack to carry  the guns in my backpack. 

Where do y’all sell stuff at and for what I’m used to the regular dayz servers not one with a trader

58 minutes ago, Dover5899 said:

Where do y’all sell stuff at and for what I’m used to the regular dayz servers not one with a trader

Only on pc

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

That's why I rock the Improved Improvised Backpack. Looks awesome!

The one made from tanned leather?

1 hour ago, Wolf1776 said:

The one made from tanned leather?

Working on that now. I have Lime and Leather Sewing Kit. Looking for animals to get the pelt.

I'm talking about the one crafted from either burlap sack or boar hide + rope + 3 sticks.

Edited by Man Parts 241

4 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Working on that now. I have Lime and Leather Sewing Kit. Looking for animals to get the pelt.

I'm talking about the one crafted from either burlap sack or boar hide + rope + 3 sticks.

Thank you for the recipe :)

• Beans 1

7 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Nice lmk how it goes, I've been swamped in at work haven't gotten to craft much.

10 hours ago, Wolf1776 said:

Nice lmk how it goes, I've been swamped in at work haven't gotten to craft much.

Now i'm the hunt for a barrel smh

• Like 1