ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149974

Why would you push this update and chars bleeding upon login to server not fixed?

• Beans 1

53 minutes ago, freerider3434 said:

STOP REFRESH button is desperately needed. Especially for as long as it lags out when loading more and more servers.

Yeah agreed. A cancel search/stop refresh lobby is a no-brainer. 

We are aware of an issue causing bleeding upon spawning in. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding. We are looking into it, stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Bleeding after login/relog (existing Character).

Persistence:

newer Tends despawned. Older Tends ok.

21 hours ago, sethxdeath said:

Thanks. Any additional changes not listed here?

It appears they removed collision for wood logs and sheet metal plates that lay on the ground. Probably to fix a bug with floating item spawns where they could block you or you had to jump on them to be able to pick then up.

Thx for an update, where you start bleeding out, and loosing your character and your "base" :-(

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

The persistence problem is tied to server crashes, once they solve what's causing that there shouldn't be any more problems with persistence.

You know what my problem with this is, it didn't happen in the past. Server crashing is nothing new and in the past it never wiped persistence. Let's hope they get this figured out soon.

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

We are aware of an issue causing bleeding upon spawning in. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding. We are looking into it, stay safe.

My character also doesn't get hungry from a trip Severograd to Cherno. Hydration is ok, but starvation = zero. Need no food at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mosi2142 said:

fix the goddamn fps issue !

Yeah, I just lost 30 fps again, just like after the 22nd of Nov infamous patch. Glad I'm not the only one.

5 minutes ago, MaxTheSurvivor said:

Yeah, I just lost 30 fps again, just like after the 22nd of Nov infamous patch. Glad I'm not the only one.

100-120 fps here with high settings and a 1060 gtx and a i5 5600 cpu and 32 gb ram + m2 ssd.

1 hour ago, IMT said:

You know what my problem with this is, it didn't happen in the past. Server crashing is nothing new and in the past it never wiped persistence. Let's hope they get this figured out soon.

Past as in 0.62? There was a DB version of DayZ now we are playing on a local "hive" without real DB. Maybe this is causing the problem in general and yes, a setup with a DB might fix the problem in the future. Which is why I hope they work on a DB-Version to run hive asap.

6 minutes ago, Stinkenator said:

100-120 fps here with high settings and a 1060 gtx and a i5 5600 cpu and 32 gb ram + m2 ssd.

I have a 1080ti and playing at 1440p ultra-wide (3440x1440) with a i7-8700K @4.7 on all cores and nvme ssd. 3 hours before the patch I had an average of 120fps when I logged off, after the patch I'm getting around 90 fps with the same settings.

8 minutes ago, Stinkenator said:

Past as in 0.62? There was a DB version of DayZ now we are playing on a local "hive" without real DB. Maybe this is causing the problem in general and yes, a setup with a DB might fix the problem in the future. Which is why I hope they work on a DB-Version to run hive asap.

Won't going to be in a db, they are going to work with a atomic solution (lighter in size)

Feedback tracker is down again: 

A Troublesome Encounter!

Woe! This request had its journey cut short by unexpected circumstances (Can Not Connect to MySQL).

Still nothing about the fact that self hosted servers, since the 1.0 patch, need to now open port 27015-27016 for the server to appear in the list whereas this wasn't the case previously.

When are you going to acknowledge this, and post information? This was previously GAMEPORT+1, now it has reverted to the old way of 27015/27016.

@ImpulZ you may not be the guy for this, but you seem to be the only DayZ staff/forum member who's making an attempt to reply and post info so I'm tagging you for your awareness.

Edited by colinm9991

7 hours ago, Thirtie said:

If they delete your posts I ain't suprised, your last two posts are nothing but complaining and swearing.

Strange thing is, nothing on that account has been hidden as far as I can see. 

Am now going to investigate if an alt.

• Beans 3

Infected are still lagging and stuttering for me on high pop servers, even when ping is low.

I get smooth FPS with intermittent drops on a high spec PC.

I also noticed my hunger never seems to deplete despite running for hours. It is either set to deplete very slowly or is not working.

Edited by Survivor1431

Completly laggy, doors opening delayd, infected suttering, other players lagging.

Didnt help a thing :(

Even though i yesterday tried experimental and it was not lagging, even on full servers.

Had bad FPS though, but players were running fluid.

Maybe there is a difference between EXP Hardware / Database / Network infrastructiure  VS.  Productive infrastructure?

4 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

cannot join any server get the warning message "you have been kicked DB error(Database Error) is what it says plz fix ASAP THANKS

Edited by Geno Sinatra

1 hour ago, Geno Sinatra said:

cannot join any server get the warning message "you have been kicked DB error(Database Error) is what it says plz fix ASAP THANKS

This is a host issue, not a dev issue, talk to your server host.

• Confused 1

What's to be confused about @Sethxdeath? If it's a DATABASE issues it's server side. If it's a client issue, then it's client side. The database (Aka, server host) has done something to corrupt his files so people can not join.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, sethxdeath said:

Apparently different blood types are back in.

They were back in before this patch.  If you use a blood test kit, it will tell you your blood type next to the icon on the user interface.

26 minutes ago, Parazight said:

They were back in before this patch.  If you use a blood test kit, it will tell you your blood type next to the icon on the user interface.

Were they? Which status update was that included in?

2 hours ago, sethxdeath said:

Were they? Which status update was that included in?

No idea. I found a kit during 1.0 before this patch. I used it. I saw the results.  

Find items and play around. It’s not hard.