ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149974

21 minutes ago, scope1987 said:

Cant craft Bows.  Long Stick (long wooden Stick) + rope not works...

Bows have not been craftable for a long time, and are not in 1.0 at the moment. Will not be in the game until next year at the very least. 

1 hour ago, Survivor1431 said:

Was performance good on a full server?

Yes the server was full. Zeds seem to navigate alot better due to increased server performance too.

• Like 1

I really would like to see a christmas sack under a xmas tree. It would function as a big backpack. 

The game that shall not be named had it. I would get excited by the look of a christmas tree in the distance hoping there would be: "the red tomato" 

Hauling it back to the SZ was a mission on Its own xD 

Edited by McWendy
  • Beans 2

3 hours ago, Darek Grządziel said:

What about zombie being lagged, and muzzle flash being visible long time after shot ?

zOMBIES def not lagged ..or stuck .. they will now mess u up, and I haven't seen muzzle flash like that in a very very long time

• Like 2

english
big bug, a wooden board gets stuck in my hands, I tried everything to drop it to the ground without success !!!!! please helpe me 

french

gros bug, une planche de bois se coince dans mes mains, j'ai tout essayé pour la faire tomber au sol sans succès

ian frenchy 

bisous  kisses

anglais
gros bug, une planche de bois se coince dans mes mains, j'ai essayé tout laisser tomber au sol sans succès !!!!! aidez-moi s'il vous plaît 

français

gros bug, a planche of wood se coince dans mes mains, j'ai tout essayé pour le faire tomber au sol sans succès

ian frenchy 

bisous bisous

Noticed an improvement to server performance was the biggest thing I noticed. Keep up the good work, look forward to this hiting stable.

Good ride at experimental last night. Spawned at Berezino. Damn it was fun to shoot zeds with shotgun. They were fast, climbing, crouching, running. No problems with performance there. Server was Hight or Full. Someone interrupted my moment with sardines, but i won that fight and his uncouncious body gave me those shotgun shells that i needed. Soon it became dark and it was time get out of town and settle in to the woods.

• Beans 1

Did the UK Experimental Servers go down last night/crash? Literally logged in this morning and my whole base, perimeter fence, including tents and contents have disappeared.

Edited by Thirtie

39 minutes ago, Thirtie said:

Did the UK Experimental Servers go down last night/crash? Literally logged in this morning and my whole base, perimeter fence, including tents and contents have disappeared.

there was a EXP wipe and update 16 hours ago so that's why it's gone.

6 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

there was a EXP wipe and update 16 hours ago so that's why it's gone.

My base and contents were on the server 8 hours ago mate. That update didn't wipe the servers.

Edited by Thirtie

1 minute ago, BetweenDeyeS said:

We dont need anything NEW, STOP DELETING MY POSTS, just FIX what you have MADE, its not working, the game is broken. and the price increase that was badass move  from you "bohemia", atleast fix the game before you increase the price... its really sad you only thinking of money.. what about constumers ???

If they delete your posts I ain't suprised, your last two posts are nothing but complaining and swearing.

9 minutes ago, Thirtie said:

My base and contents were on the server 8 hours ago mate. That update didn't wipe the servers.

sorry i'm in the USA so the time zones , though that might be it

3 minutes ago, BetweenDeyeS said:

if you have money to pay for broken games from "BIG" studios its your thing, as a costumer im disapointed, if for a moment you ignore my swearing you will open your eyes and see for what you are PAYING, so grow up !

I ain't gonna get into a debate, but I paid for DayZ when it came out on Early Access ages ago, so it didn't cost me the price it did. And it's yourself who needs to grow up, all you have done in this thread is whine and complain and swear, because that is obviously gonna help your case.

5 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

sorry i'm in the USA so the time zones , though that might be it

No worries mate. Yeah I logged in after this update and my base and contents were still there. So just curious to see if the servers had crashed or there was a wipe because within a 6 hour window, something has happened, but can't find any information as to what.

you might watch the link i posted  to M1NDR played with 

Eugen Harton and they talked about where dayz is going and what happened  about the release

9 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

you might watch the link i posted  to M1NDR played with 

Eugen Harton and they talked about where dayz is going and what happened  about the release

Yeah I will do when I get the time.

Very disappointing to see no persistence fix.....  I guess they will go have there Christmas holiday now thinking they have done enough....

Just now, Captain_Bigzy said:

Very disappointing to see no persistence fix.....  I guess they will go have there Christmas holiday now thinking they have done enough....

The persistence problem is tied to server crashes, once they solve what's causing that there shouldn't be any more problems with persistence.

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, Captain_Bigzy said:

Report the problem with the persistence to the BI feedback tracker as they ask for. The more send in reports, the better the chances they can provide a fix.

• Beans 1