Sign in to follow this  
Statik (DayZ)

Can't change resolution.

I want to pretext by saying I put probably close to 1,000 hours back in the mod days from the beginning, and after putting like 80 hours in the SA I lost all hope, but I figured I'd try it out since its finally full release (only 5 years wow). I installed, launched it, and went into the settings to drop it down to 1920x1080 instead of my native 5760x1080. But surprise surprise I was let down again. I can modify EVERYTHING in every menu, EXCEPT nothing happens when I try to change my resolution. 

Hats off to you Bohemia. I got about 5 minutes of play time (all in the menu), before I was his with a game breaking glitch. Not like its a full game or anything though... It wasn't in alpha that long so bugs are to be expected.

I miss the mod.

• Like 1

*bump*

Can anyone give an inkling of how to fix this? Verifying game cache, and reinstalling don't fix it.

Hey if you still need help since 2018, I had the same issue on 3440x1440 and when I changed monitors it worked so then I tried to change the resolution on windows display settings which worked change your resolution to a desired one on your display settings on windows and start the game.