Sign in to follow this  
TheCourierVX

Not enough server

Right now there's just to much experimental server and not enough stable. Queue are way to long...

19 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

The experimental are the stable servers.  I think they forgot to change the names over

I think they're on private hive

6 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

The experimental are the stable servers.  I think they forgot to change the names over

Seems wrong to me. They are definitely not on the 'stable' hive. I have different chars on each, and the 'experimental' one is consistent across experimental servers. 

This is really bad, and the complete lack of response from BI should be noted. 

2 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

Seems wrong to me. They are definitely not on the 'stable' hive. I have different chars on each, and the 'experimental' one is consistent across experimental servers. 

Gonna check on that.  Brb

6 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

You are absolutely correct.  Wtf did they do??

4 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

You are absolutely correct.  Wtf did they do??

The stable server count has bottomed out. Something happened on or just after the weekend where they disappeared. The remaining player base (including me) is just playing on the experimental hive.

Just now, Mookie (original) said:

The stable server count has bottomed out. Something happened on or just after the weekend where they disappeared. The remaining player base (including me) is just playing on the experimental hive.

I do have some normal servers but not a lot.  I get around 88 official servers in total with a mixture of experimental and regular with a couple locked ones

2 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

I do have some normal servers but not a lot.  I get around 88 official servers in total with a mixture of experimental and regular with a couple locked ones

I'm about the same - 90ish. Strangely, the small number of stable ones are all high pings in what I think are places like Australia...

All the old UK, US, DE regulars (GameServers, etc) have disappeared.

Twitter monday morning:

//Hello Survivors, the Steam Free Weekend is now over. We want to thank every one of you who participated, we hope we could share a bit more of the DayZ experience with all of you. We will also deactivate the extra servers for the event. See you in Chernarus!//

4 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

Twitter monday morning:

//Hello Survivors, the Steam Free Weekend is now over. We want to thank every one of you who participated, we hope we could share a bit more of the DayZ experience with all of you. We will also deactivate the extra servers for the event. See you in Chernarus!//

Yes, I saw that and suspected there might be a connection. But these weren't 'extra' servers. They were vanilla stable servers. So perhaps BI have disconnected many more than was the intention.

• Beans 1