bearjew1101

Game reverted to same state upon release ?

Is it me or does it feel like we’ve taken 5 steps back with this new update ??? Spawning with items , diseases now non existent , fire mode on weapons non changeable . WTF is going on ???? Anyone ?

X is to change fire rate btw, also some servers have custom loadouts that either make the game easier or harder depending. Also with the introduction of mods the lack of weapons is quickly being picked up by the modding community.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Ambiguous317 said:

X is to change fire rate btw, also some servers have custom loadouts that either make the game easier or harder depending. Also with the introduction of mods the lack of weapons is quickly being picked up by the modding community.

Umm, are you in the correct thread?

Well , I love the the new update.

The bleed-effects is finally something to be afraid about (last night I was about to bleed out 3 times from zombies) and they even damage stuff in your inventory now (I lost a suppressor and got my rangefinder badly damaged after a couple of hits from some firefighter-zombies.

I like what makes the game harder in a realistic and challenging way, and this definitely does that.

I dont care much about the sickness, I have not been drinking dirty water or anything like that for a while - but the coughing and sneezing from getting sick from the coldness was a nice feat I would like to see again if it has been removed.

Bases are still there. I logged into my normal server and as soon as I spawned in I ran to my base. My two barrels and tent were still there.

Everything will come and be fixed in due time. Just be patient and hang in there, ok?

On 12/19/2018 at 7:24 PM, nhow7108 said:

Everything will come and be fixed in due time. Just be patient and hang in there, ok?

Five years later...

On 12/19/2018 at 7:24 PM, nhow7108 said:

• Confused 1