themightylc

5 Years of people's lives

I loved this game. It brought me together with people I am still friends with to this day. No other game has done that for me.

2018 is a sad year for me.

EDIT: to be fair they are playing 0.63 - that's why the Infected are not moving in slow-motion.

Edited by themightylc

DayZ isn't dead. HOW on earth is 30k people which were online this weekend DEAD? 

Somebody has to explain this pls.. 

2 hours ago, Raptor97 said:

DayZ isn't dead. HOW on earth is 30k people which were online this weekend DEAD? 

Somebody has to explain this pls.. 

Those 30k people are just there for the free weekend or just seeing if the new 1.0 update has changed the game and made it worth playing again... which it most definitely has not... It will be very dead soon... Trust me! unless they can miraculously fix the mountains of game breaking bugs in a few of days and we all know the answer to that... lol

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, sneakydude said:

was this dayz 1.0? hmm that's worse then .48

Hehe - yeah. Or the first .55 (IIRC), where the CLE was changed to almost completely remove food and people died in their droves.

At least with those patches people could actually play the game. Which is pretty difficult right now. 

7 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Hehe - yeah. Or the first .55 (IIRC), where the CLE was changed to almost completely remove food and people died in their droves.

At least with those patches people could actually play the game. Which is pretty difficult right now. 

OMG i had feelings but never did i dream it would turn out like that. It was suppose to be beta release, this is like pre alpha. without a santa claus suit on. To think all of the hours we put into test this game and not 1 person cared.

Glad my Christmas hamper is filled up.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Honestly at this point, turn it into Of Kings and Men... I am really REALLY disappointed everything we did for the devs is this gawd awful mess.