Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Fresh spawners now have a new starting gear and jeans and hoodie now have a higher slot size!

Just some 3 of new thing they didn't mentioned in the patch notes

When you spawn you now have some new itens with you that doesn't only include rags and flare.

- A random drink

- A random fruit

- And a stone (?)

At least you can drink straigh up with out having to find something to drink as your first priority.

They also tweaked  the slots of the jeans and hoodie and now they take up 20 slots.

Another thing they added is that they removed the annoying wind effect on the starting screen.

Anything else ?

More things:

- Diseases were removed (i guess) since the disease icon doesn't appear anymore

- Oh boy, this one is though: zombies now bleed you (why keep this off the patch notes ?)

Looks like every piece of civilian clothing (shirts, skirts, etc) now have a stardad set of 20 slots.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 1

I don't get why these things aren't included in the patch notes.. whoever is making those patch notes is lazy , probably not getting paid enough

1 hour ago, Andrew Huk said:

I don't get why these things aren't included in the patch notes.. whoever is making those patch notes is lazy , probably not getting paid enough

Zombies now causing bleeding is a huge thing, wonder why they didn't mentioned.

Just now, MarczXD320 said:

Zombies now causing bleeding is a huge thing, wonder why they didn't mentioned.

I agree that is a huge thing. and they shouldn't leave out those details because it prevents us testers from giving the proper feedback for the game if we don't know the issues being worked on or whats being added to the game

We are not testers, we are lab-guinea pigs and we are treated as such lol.

Edited by Jonas Levin

Every clothing now has a 20 slots, from police clothing to skirts and shorts.

Is this a bug or was intentional ?

Quick update: so, people are saying that zombies are easy now, they are not so agressive like pre-update, can someone confirm this to me ? 

10 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Quick update: so, people are saying that zombies are easy now, they are not so agressive like pre-update, can someone confirm this to me ? 

No same but now will make you start bleeding after like four hits on you well to that matter carry more rags on your person now 

Well, nights are back on US servers but still very short, around 5 minutes, i was expecting they to fix that.

1 hour ago, u.s. army rangers said:

No same but now will make you start bleeding after like four hits on you well to that matter carry more rags on your person now 

I just got one tapped and started leaking. 5 minutes later I get 4 tapped and no bleeding. It's random.

Mil clothing is now 30s and 42s. Vest nerfed to 30.

Stamina regens quicker and you can carry way more before it begins penalizes your stam bar.

Starter kit is no beuno. Get rid of it.

No firing mode switch is backwards asf x/

Loving the hud.

M4 and SG is semi only. Ak is full only x/

Duck tape is still OP asf x)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I just got one tapped and started leaking. 5 minutes later I get 4 tapped and no bleeding. It's random.

depends on the strength of the zombie bro

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Lol u serious, bro? Foh

Ya man imagine wimpy dude who worked in an office his whole life became a zombie... And now imagine some dude who went to the gym and just hit it hard his whole life... You wouldnt wanna mess with that zombie

• Confused 1

I say take away the starting loot. I like the panic of trying to find a drink and food. It makes you lazy at the beginning with this starter loot. 

22 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

We are not testers, we are lab-guinea pigs and we are treated as such lol.

I agree...but i'm not laughing.

19 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

M4 and SG is semi only. Ak is full only x/

That can't be right...i can still switch on my weapons with double press on left stick.

7 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I agree...but i'm not laughing.

Oh, me neither - thats the point of being guinea pigs compared to testers, our feelings are not really that important to them.

Sign in to follow this