ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/12/2018

21 hours ago, christo burnett said:

Hopefully you guys see this because someone made me aware of a server wiping glitch. This guy said him and his friends get together on servers and create gates and mess with them until it glitched the entire server and resets everything. He made it seem like all you do is create one then open and close it over and over. It erases burial spots, tents and whatever else im not sure. Had my entire base reset and was probably due to this. Not sure if you guys are aware of this but its definitely important to take a look at because ive uad everything wiped twice now when there was no update. Thanks guys.

Its been fixed.

Couple things:

The game will pause or freeze for 2-4 seconds every couple minutes. 

I love the binoculars!

Please add a hockey stick melee weapon and hockey jersey. I need to role play as a hockey bandit character.

Are there fish in the game?

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to 1.0 in 2019!

On 21.12.2018 at 10:44 PM, KennZenz said:

The game will pause or freeze for 2-4 seconds every couple minutes.

this happens on ALL the servers at the same TIME. frustrating. also the wind sound seems to get louder or quieter on one of the freezes.

I've just loaded this back up after leaving it for a few weeks while things get worked out. The frame rate is crazy low, must be like 15fps or less. Is this where this game is at right now? I know it's a preview but for the majority of it I find it hard to stay interested the performance on constant character wipes are so bad. Whys the frame rate dropped from what was already poor to borderline unplayable? 

after restart all barrels gone (again),cars stay. comon guys,fix this first. how many times we start again from zero? this is not joke

my last two monts.after one month all base,barels,cars gone (server crash),second try after one week server off becose migrate to PC,third start and all barels again gone.this is real gameplay on xbox if you want build somethink + tons bugs and verry bad inventory

i love dayz

Edited by jedimfp
  • Beans 1

17 hours ago, jedimfp said:

this happens with the landmines everytime

4 hours ago, nikoor said:

this happens with the landmines everytime

also backpack in barracks sometimes. last week cant find any large tent,maybe using this type camouflage on spawn :-)

edit: car tent or large tent,can someone confirm spawn? cant find 

Edited by jedimfp

On 12/18/2018 at 7:07 AM, LyrikalD said:

Am I the only one who would like to know: Tweaked how exactly? 

No, you’re not.

I would like to see a page or two of painstakingly detailed patch notes.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:06 AM, M00nfly said:

I've just loaded this back up after leaving it for a few weeks while things get worked out. The frame rate is crazy low, must be like 15fps or less. Is this where this game is at right now? I know it's a preview but for the majority of it I find it hard to stay interested the performance on constant character wipes are so bad. Whys the frame rate dropped from what was already poor to borderline unplayable? 

I’ve noticed this too after taking a break, having this issue on the x as well.

It seems when first joining certain servers the frames will be great (how they used to be), then after a while they start to tank.

I’m guessing it has to do with high server ping, since the servers are running a lot longer than they used to.

Edited by Nayte
Typo
  • Like 1

On 29/12/2018 at 5:06 PM, M00nfly said:

I've just loaded this back up after leaving it for a few weeks while things get worked out. The frame rate is crazy low, must be like 15fps or less. Is this where this game is at right now? 

My frame-rate is fine (Xbox One S with the game on an external HD), but it drops noticeable every time there is a couple of people nearby.

I use that as a kind of a warning-system...

A couple of days a mate and me were upstairs in the large barrack in one of the military bases and it dropped to 15-20 FPS which we noticed, so we just holed up for a moment - and sure enough; 20 seconds later two other dudes are downstairs saying "just come down and nothing will happen" - we were not that stupid so it ended with them leaving and getting shot at by a dude with a mosin that were hidden in the tree-line a moment after, which we took as our chance to get the fuck out of dodge.

Edited by Jonas Levin

Real shit last night could not get in 2 of the europe servers they was empty no one else could either and then we kept getting kicked and lag in other servers you need to sort something out on xbox no news since 18th december and now going into another weekend all we see is pc updates guys you need to talk to us let us know what shit you aint doing for us we pay a lot more for consol game and i can say its now worse than ever and with the loss of servers you realy messed up thanks for nothing

Edited by Cookster1234

2 hours ago, Cookster1234 said:

Real shit last night could not get in 2 of the europe servers they was empty no one else could either and then we kept getting kicked and lag in other servers you need to sort something out on xbox no news since 18th december and now going into another weekend all we see is pc updates guys you need to talk to us let us know what shit you aint doing for us we pay a lot more for consol game and i can say its now worse than ever and with the loss of servers you realy messed up thanks for nothing

Game was fine for me last night. I'm kind of outta breath reading that though. Full stops and commas are free dude :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Game was fine for me last night. I'm kind of outta breath reading that though. Full stops and commas are free dude :) 

Yeah sorry just could not stop once i started lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cookster1234 said:

Yeah sorry just could not stop once i started lol

Lol yeah, I know the feeling. 

• Like 1

Hey devs and or media manager, any word on when we receive a patch enabling weapon Unjamming, holding breathe, leaning & cycling internal mag rounds for shotgun/mosin. Also any idea when hardcore servers will be updated so that players login with FPP rather than TPP? My kidney is in the post if I can get a sliver of information , yours sincerely gamer at his tethers end .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

car tent + camo net, close tent and camo net disappear (everytime). only visually,take camo net in hands and put it back to tent works

car + camo net would be nice combination

NAILS - I did not find nails for two days,today only two boxes. verry rare now? (loot all industrial in cherno,one nails box and 15 generators) :-)

Edited by jedimfp

if your car out of gas,still can drive with no engine sound.when stop,cant start again.refuel some gas and continue,when fuel out car again no sound.very silent vehicle

and funny bug,never seen this and dont know how hapends.after restart OK 

There is no ETA for the next update on Xbox; this is what the developers have been replying to everyone on Twitter so hold your breath people. 

On 1/5/2019 at 8:17 AM, TheYetiBum said:

Hey devs and or media manager, any word on when we receive a patch enabling weapon Unjamming, holding breathe, leaning & cycling internal mag rounds for shotgun/mosin. Also any idea when hardcore servers will be updated so that players login with FPP rather than TPP? My kidney is in the post if I can get a sliver of information , yours sincerely gamer at his tethers end .

On 1/5/2019 at 7:53 AM, Ryan JG said:

When are we expecting the new updates?

On 1/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, Cookster1234 said:

When is our uodate sick of seeing pc updates all the time come on guys your taking the mick

On 12/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, jedimfp said:

after restart all barrels gone (again),cars stay. comon guys,fix this first. how many times we start again from zero? this is not joke

my last two monts.after one month all base,barels,cars gone (server crash),second try after one week server off becose migrate to PC,third start and all barels again gone.this is real gameplay on xbox if you want build somethink + tons bugs and verry bad inventory

i love dayz

8 hours ago, Tropic_Pineapples said:

There is no ETA for the next update on Xbox; this is what the developers have been replying to everyone on Twitter so hold your breath people. 

I have not seen anything relating to xbox on twitter since the 18th of december.